Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Skylines

383 hatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute 5.0,Torana hatch 383,WB Ute 5.0,VR stato5.0
LOL @ Rego plates making a car legal...:p

ehbright.jpg

sleepa

Shiny...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SS Sportwagon, Audi A4, Combo work hack
As long as you can see around the blower it's all good ;)

And I am pretty sure nitrous is legal in a street car if it is in the boot and not physically connected ie, the hose isn't connected to the bottle. But they could have changed the laws in the past 10 years.

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton

And I am pretty sure nitrous is legal in a street car if it is in the boot and not physically connected ie, the hose isn't connected to the bottle. But they could have changed the laws in the past 10 years.

Up here in QLD, I'm nearly certain you can't even have all the parts in one car at one time. IE, you can have the bottle, but no injector assembly, or vice versa. But as you said, could haev changed, or I could just be wrong right off the bat :)

Reaction score
Members Ride
supercharged vt II acclaim
LOL @ Rego plates making a car legal...:p

ehbright.jpg

haha WTF thats bloody huge..... i could bolt my whole motor on top of my bonnet and would be lower than that

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS

in Qld it's illegal to have any nitrous components fitted & I'm fairly sure it's the same in most states

FUEL SYSTEM
Reasons for rejection:

Nitrous oxide injection equipment is fitted irrespective of its operational ability.
http://www.transport.qld.gov.au/res..._stds_ais_codeofpractice_section2_feb2004.pdf

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
anti-nitrous laws are ridiculous! there's more volitile gas in my arse and no law against that! :D

Reaction score
Members Ride
supercharged vt II acclaim
anti-nitrous laws are ridiculous! there's more volitile gas in my arse and no law against that! :D

rofl, ya should hook up a pipe from ya ass to ya intake pipe ;)

edit- ya wana watch out for backfire's thou, could be a little painful :D

eXphoid

I have no license yet xD.
Reaction score
Website
www.exphoid.com
Members Ride
VZ executive & VS Equipe S2 Ecotec
I got to experience the ride quality of a GTR32 last night and must say it was f***n intense !

But he really should keep his IMO to himself to something like that.. I went on boostcruising to look for a car and gave up cause the larger majority of the cars for sale aren't roadworthy . .