Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Social's Implusive 6L VZ Thunder

Magixxs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Nice ute man. It'll look tops with those rims your planning on getting.

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
@magixxs, cheers mate I think there the ones to go for, although I've seen so many on cars lately so might have to find something else

@sup3rst4r_dj, yeah you will defs need another person to get the lid off, and as much as I have a liner, I just have a 90L contained tied to the side that I put my dirty gear in after work so the tray stays clean lol. Get a second hand liner, there not dear at all, couple hundred max, saves your tray too. With my old vu, I gave the tray a light sand, rust proofed and fish oiled the whole thing before the liner went in

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
yeah my tray barely gets used lol i dont need it for my job, but it does get a lawn mover and other bits thrown in every now and again as it is a ute first, and ive already got the proper mat so thats a start. i have been keeping my eye on ebay but its hard to find a good deal thats close enough for a pick up

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Post up in the wtb section on here or hit up some wreckers, I find it hilarious some ask $400 for 2nd Hand ones...

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Hating life right now, still a leak in
The tray.. Oh the ####in horror. Swear I used enough silicon..

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Don't use silicone unless you want to end up with rust. I recall something about silicone actually causing or speeding up corrosion.

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Don't use silicone unless you want to end up with rust. I recall something about silicone actually causing or speeding up corrosion.

It's only on plastic and painted areas, leaks are only cos the runoff isnt perfectly secure like I thought

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Took the car out on the highway, 520kms and still 1/8th of a tank left to go, happy with that and now have the white low beams in and some black hsv seat overs ;)

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I took my car out for a drive here and there today... 95km and just over 1/4 of a tank gone... lol