Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SS Catback Exhaust

wigbilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SSV UTE M6
thanks bro for the examples, i get you about how disappointing it would be if you had no noise in cabin so a small amount of drone is a good thing, and being a ute it aint never going to be as bad as a sedan or wagon..yeah mate coming up to Goldy on 9th october for a week then onto Noosa for few days, looking forward to drive as by then it will be lowered and have the kpm, although at the moment you persuading me to get the xforce and save myself $600!!

wigbilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SSV UTE M6
thanks snips yeah i reckon i look good for a bogan..as for ting tong she had no choice, i won her at an auction in bangkok and she was mine..joe dirt aint as good looking!

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
thanks bro for the examples, i get you about how disappointing it would be if you had no noise in cabin so a small amount of drone is a good thing, and being a ute it aint never going to be as bad as a sedan or wagon..yeah mate coming up to Goldy on 9th october for a week then onto Noosa for few days, looking forward to drive as by then it will be lowered and have the kpm, although at the moment you persuading me to get the xforce and save myself $600!!

Plus as it’s a Ute u definitely want noise while your cruising, makes it sound/look tougher plus grabs the ladies attention haha ;)

If you only save $600 by getting the Xforce than either you’re an awesome bargainer and have brought the KPM price back a **** load or a useless bairgainer and are paying top dollar for the Xforce haha.

I ended up picking up my Xforce for $1,350.

When you end up coming up here I’ll see what I’m doing. Might have to meet up.

What are you going to do to it in regards to lowering?

Last edited:

wigbilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SSV UTE M6
Plus as it’s a Ute u definitely want noise while your cruising, makes it sound/look tougher plus grabs the ladies attention haha ;)

If you only save $600 by getting the Xforce than either you’re an awesome bargainer and have brought the KPM price back a **** load or a useless bairgainer and are paying top dollar for the Xforce haha.

I ended up picking up my Xforce for $1,350.

When you end up coming up here I’ll see what I’m doing. Might have to meet up.

What are you going to do to it in regards to lowering?

Kpm fitted was 2150 Cheapest I can find 3" xforce in melb is 1550 fitted. Anyone in melb know where that can be beaten let me know

Yeah mate meet up for sure. Going to brissy too. What burb are you in?0

wigbilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SSV UTE M6
In regards lowering just springs. Was going coilovers weeks ago but tax man leaning on me!

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
Kpm fitted was 2150 Cheapest I can find 3" xforce in melb is 1550 fitted. Anyone in melb know where that can be beaten let me know

Yeah mate meet up for sure. Going to brissy too. What burb are you in?0

Sounds like a good price for the KPM, I think the main thing that turned me off KPM was not only the price but also that they don’t build their own gear (apparently) have u heard anything on that?

Hmm well the way I see it is that you can either get your car lowered and have a catback fitted or just get a catback fitted. For the same price. Up to you though, I might swing by my parents place this arvo and see if they have a video camera so I can get u guys a decent vid.

I don’t know where I’ll be by the time your up here, I’ll have moved by the end of September :( worst job ever…
I’ll be close by though so we can just meet somewhere.

In regards lowering just springs. Was going coilovers weeks ago but tax man leaning on me!

Yea that's all i've got done to mine. I'm happy its not any lower too after putting the Catback on!

I hate the Tax Man... :axe: he takes way too much of my hard earned cash.