Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Green Machine

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
you took my thumbnails advice haha
and why exactly would he make up the dino figures?
i doubt a "happy dino" would be of by that much, at most 10rwkw
and when you said "its okay being jelous and all" i hope you were joking cause he wasnt serious
and as for the people thinking there vs is a rocket ship because its lowered and has the excuast done quote, this isnt the case obviously with the list of mods he has
or he could just be making everything up and is at home having a good laugh at us but i dont think so
i think got some good mods so why jump to conclusions that he's lieing or it's fake

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
You sure thats rear wheel kw not at the fly?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Airflow meter was removed, replaced with a map sensor wich VN - VR use, and then tuned straight after the map sensor was fitted

its maFless, not maPless

basicly airflow meters are **** and you cant just unplug them and piss them off because the car runs like a busted ass and uses lots more fuel with a very rich mixture of fuel

if airflow meters were ****, they wouldnt be used. v6 airflow meters have a decent kw cutoff point, far above what yours is at now. yes, if one was to unplug their airflow meter, and do nothing else, of course its gonna run ****. the ecu needs some sort of metering system to work out what afr to use, and where to go on the spark timing map.

Some of us prefer to spend money on engines rather then airbags to make the car ride like a boat and look nice
I remember last year, i got all my ideas for my first car from yours, thought it was a really nice car and a great owner but obviously not lol
I spose its ok tho being jealous and all

an airbag system done right(like trikkbens) wont ride like a boat, if you drive with it aired out, itll ride harsh, as there will be no damping effect. but driven at a decent height, it will ride fine.

only older/cheap bags setup with shared air left to right will "ride like a boat"

lol @ trying to play the jealous card, your cars not that good. sorry, but its not. plain and simple.

vscom88

Andrew-
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
its maFless, not maPless

if airflow meters were ****, they wouldnt be used. v6 airflow meters have a decent kw cutoff point, far above what yours is at now. yes, if one was to unplug their airflow meter, and do nothing else, of course its gonna run ****. the ecu needs some sort of metering system to work out what afr to use, and where to go on the spark timing map.

an airbag system done right(like trikkbens) wont ride like a boat, if you drive with it aired out, itll ride harsh, as there will be no damping effect. but driven at a decent height, it will ride fine.

only older/cheap bags setup with shared air left to right will "ride like a boat"

lol @ trying to play the jealous card, your cars not that good. sorry, but its not. plain and simple.

its not that good? thats your opinion lol, if you think that then im not going to argue a point to say otherwise
every1 is surely entitled to there own opinion and beliefs.. but i just dont understand why you's would think that i would go to ALL this effort to make such thing up, like ok the car looks nice but its just a 6 with an exhaust and the owner thinks its a rocket ship.. well i actualy do to be honest because when i plant this thing it even puts me back in my seat, O and alot of 5L's have been left behind to beleive it or not

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
its not that good? thats your opinion lol, if you think that then im not going to argue a point to say otherwise
every1 is surely entitled to there own opinion and beliefs.. but i just dont understand why you's would think that i would go to ALL this effort to make such thing up, like ok the car looks nice but its just a 6 with an exhaust and the owner thinks its a rocket ship.. well i actualy do to be honest because when i plant this thing it even puts me back in my seat, O and alot of 5L's have been left behind to beleive it or not

you're correct, its my opinion that your car isnt that good, its not a jealousy thing, far from it. ive never owned a vs, and nor would i ever like to. just because someone has a differing opinion about your car than you do, doesnt automatically make them jealous of it.

did i imply that you made everything up? i dont believe i did.

congratulations on thinking its a rocket ship, i bet the wait for the green at the traffic lights is like the countdown to blast off yeh?

go line up against some 5ltrs at the drag strip, then go bragging when you beat them. not everyone you pull up beside on the street is trying to race you.

karlos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S S/C & BA XR6T
HPF do not have a happy dyno,nice power curve you have there by the way.I doubt it was done on a engine dyno lol.

Far out,you put up the proof and then people pick on you for technical reasons.....oh dear,sometimes that level can be the last ditched plan to add keyboard warrior stattus,one can only assume.

The VS would be a very enjoyable ride mate,sit back and laugh.:)

I started the whole "jeallousy" thing,not him,as a poke and prod,no offence taken yeah....He needed someone on his side(hense what I said) as I new that from experience his figures were going to be ballpark,hence why I said 150rwkw,I was 3 off sorry.He then used it with no real harm/abuse intended.

Loosen up fellas.:)

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Do you have better copy of the dyno sheets, can't read all the data on them.