Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VT s2 Exec, VX Calais II L67
Mr24 was feeling bad enough he txt'd him mum instructions this morning to check on him hourly which I've been doing. Sometimes he's awake and the next minute out like a log going from hot to cold. But he's still got an appetite and Uber eats just dropped of some food for him.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
and Uber eats just dropped of some food for him
Ah, Uber eats, that food delivery mob who can also provide cold/flu/covid redistribution thrown in for free :p:oops:

Last edited:

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Had someone that clearly was using Adaptive cruise control pull out in front of me.
Normally wouldn't be too fussed, but they left it to the last second as they caught up to a B Double going uphill in a 110 zone.
Anchors went out, looked down and was at probably 65kmh.

Annoys me how much people rely on tech, then don't understand what can happen and don't have a care or thought in the world for anyone else.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
To continue.....
Went into the backyard and noticed alot more leaf litter than normal (there is a few big trees, so leaves are expected)
But it was also alot of dirt and gunk.
Neighbours cleaned their shed gutter with a Blower by the looks of it and its strewn it all over my yard and shed. They hadn't been touched in a long time either.

What a bunch of jerks.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
To continue.....
Went into the backyard and noticed alot more leaf litter than normal (there is a few big trees, so leaves are expected)
Neighbours cleaned their shed gutter with a Blower by the looks of it and its strewn it all over my yard and shed. They hadn't been touched in a long time either.

What a bunch of jerks.
Bundle it up and send it back over the fence.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
To continue.....

What a bunch of jerks.
The law is clear that if it’s rubbish from trees on your land that fall on his property, then it’s your rubbish to dispose of… same goes if it’s trees on his land falling on your property…

Regardless, it’s shitty behaviour on his part by being so inconsiderate. It’s always best to be considerate towards neighbours and discuss problems with them when they exist.

Sadly that somethings doesn’t work with some people so having said that, if it’s his trees dropping stuff on your property, I’d be inclined to follow what @VS 5.0 and @chrisp said (and maybe also if it’s your trees…) :p

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
I just cleaned it up and put it in my greens bin.I'm not fussed about leaf litter, it's nice having some native trees around.

It's just the behaviour of the muppets.
Clean the roof, get a bit of it over, no worries.Not the entire contents and then some.

Wouldn't bother starting a "war" as unfortunately you can tell it's a rental and from past things that have happened there I'm very surprised it hasn't burnt down yet.
Not one of those "nice" rentals. Been run down and ruined with no care for anything.

Lack of respect annoyed me.

Last edited:

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Our back garden floods when it rains. Has only been happening for the last 4 or 5 years and couldn't work out why . We have new neighbours, they moved in a few months ago , nice young couple and he wants to plant a big veggie patch. He started to dig up the back garden a few days ago and I could hear him cursing and swearing. Stuck my head over the fence to see how he was going . He said where he had dug water kept coming to the surface. Turns out the previous owner had put in some drainage pipes, then a layer of plastic then covered them with papers then another layer of plastic then some soil then plastic then soil. So the water had nowhere to go so it was flowing into our garden. Hopefully that might have solved our flooding problem .