Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JakeVFSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Holden VF SV6 storm
These comments are pathetic. Bet you guys are all the life of the party.. if you’ve ever been to one. Guy had a legitimate question. Get a life.
Thanks man, it’s hard out here trying to get a legitimate answer

JakeVFSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Holden VF SV6 storm
I always found the SV6 will do a burnout if you just go full throttle and do donuts but won't do a foot on burnout due to the standard tune, something to do with the brakes applied must tell the ecu not to allow full power?
Thanks man!

JakeVFSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Holden VF SV6 storm
They do vary from my experience. We have 3 VF SV6's. 2 auto sedans and a sportwagon. Sedans are 2014 & 2015. The sportwagon is 2017. The sedans are both ex rentals from AVIS. The wagon was new. The 2015 sedan goes like the clappers compared to the other and goes a little harder than the wagon too. Turn off traction and plant it and it will rip a skid from a stop start. Neither of the other 2 do. It's also nicer to drive than the other sedan. I doubt it's neen tuned. Just a different factory tune i guess?
Thanks man, yeah I have heard of some cars being able to do it and some not even and they are the same car, just doesn’t make sense.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Thanks man, yeah I have heard of some cars being able to do it and some not even and they are the same car, just doesn’t make sense.
Probably down to software and Holden (lack of) quality control :p