Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Updates on the green machine - for anyone interested.

BLACK-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS, VE SS ute 360rwkws daily VE LPG
unlucky dude i've had 2 VE's a sep 2006 SS sedan no problems at all up to 30000km's and current 12/2008 SS ute and apart from clutch pedal to floor no probs(yes with 358rwkw's the clutch is getting done under warranty) only want the pedal box mod then a NPC clutch goes in.

You must have got a fri arvo car

wigbilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SSV UTE M6
358rwkw under warranty??? Wow! That's a loophole!

I got the one that fell off the assembly line, I think!

I heard when the guys were spraying the atomic green paint they were hallucinating may of explained why it fell off production line

Morpheus

2007 SS V8
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SS VE V8
Not good news tinsnips, hope it gets sorted.

Maybe it was a Friday built car ??? lol (only a joke)

I have had a bit done on warranty on my 07 SS it qualified to go another 3 yr holden factory warranty so I snapped it up so have another 3 years or to 175 000 k's which ever come first :beer chug:

What was the blue tooth fix ? mine sounds like I am in a tunnnel and echo's to who ever I am talking to.

Morpheus.

gonnaenodathat

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 50th anniversary Manual FG XR6T
unlucky dude i've had 2 VE's a sep 2006 SS sedan no problems at all up to 30000km's and current 12/2008 SS ute and apart from clutch pedal to floor no probs(yes with 358rwkw's the clutch is getting done under warranty) only want the pedal box mod then a NPC clutch goes in.

You must have got a fri arvo car

what is this pedal box mod you speak of ??

and good luck with the repairs.... at least they are attempting to deal with them... i hope if we buy the manual, it wont have any issues...

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Not good news tinsnips, hope it gets sorted.

Maybe it was a Friday built car ??? lol (only a joke)

I have had a bit done on warranty on my 07 SS it qualified to go another 3 yr holden factory warranty so I snapped it up so have another 3 years or to 175 000 k's which ever come first :beer chug:

What was the blue tooth fix ? mine sounds like I am in a tunnnel and echo's to who ever I am talking to.

Morpheus.

The bluetooth issue wasn't anything to do with the sound of it - they pulled the dash out in one of the attempts at getting rid of a squeak (didn't) and somehow managed to f-up the bluetooth. It still connected to the phone, but constantly told me it was ringing (you know the chime it plays when your phone's on silent?) - it wasn't ringing.. my phone rarely rings... :nopity:

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
what is this pedal box mod you speak of ??

and good luck with the repairs.... at least they are attempting to deal with them... i hope if we buy the manual, it wont have any issues...

The new cars have a different clutch assembly - you won't have any dramas.

SV6SidiUTE

Vroom?
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SV6 Sidi Ute
Totally sucks man...someone was smoking something at the Holden plant the day your car rolled out lol.... they should have given you a new one. Makes you think twice about modifying it ey.... don't give hem too much of a reason to blame it on mods..

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Totally sucks man...someone was smoking something at the Holden plant the day your car rolled out lol.... they should have given you a new one. Makes you think twice about modifying it ey.... don't give hem too much of a reason to blame it on mods..

Tell me about it! I'll be leaving my car completely stock until it's all sorted out. Not worth taking the risk.