Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] V6 Ecotec loudest dB?

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
I don't know why you even bothered posting this.

Common sense would prevail that:
a) you put the cutout where your last exhaust finished, seeing as though you liked that db and sound
b) putting something like this on here was just going to end badly for you and get negative feedback, leading me to believe your baiting people.

It's your car do what you want, but the way you've acted on this whole thing makes me think your attempt to feed you're immature mind was actually an attempt at impressing someone. Well. You haven't.

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
I don't know why you even bothered posting this.

Common sense would prevail that:
a) you put the cutout where your last exhaust finished, seeing as though you liked that db and sound
b) putting something like this on here was just going to end badly for you and get negative feedback, leading me to believe your baiting people.

It's your car do what you want, but the way you've acted on this whole thing makes me think your attempt to feed you're immature mind was actually an attempt at impressing someone. Well. You haven't.

wasn't to impress, was curious what kind of db reading was possible and if anyone had done it, thought there would be a few that wouldn't like it but thought 'nothing nice to say, say nothing at all'. Regretting the post now, shoudl have just done it without saying anything and no one would have cared.

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
thought there would be a few that wouldn't like it but thought 'nothing nice to say, say nothing at all'.

this is an internet forum... not a high tea at buckingham palace