Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Peformance Parts

vxcalais_01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Calais 3.8 2001
We recommend they to, as every car is different, however in many cases they don't. These spacers work on even a dead standard car and are more effective (noticeable) on the later model cars because they are usually heavier. In saying this though take either to the track (VS or VY) and you'll shave about .2 to .3 seconds off the 1/4 mile time from our own experience and feedback from other customers.

Cheers
Steve

So would the 12mm spacer be better in this situation ?

RedGoesFaster97VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 VS Executive S II
Hi Mace - Welcome to JC -Hope To see you around for many moons to come =) I was just after a price on the Mass Air Flow Meters for 74mm and 85mm. If I am to order one how would I go about it - Thanks

MACE

Reaction score
thanxs mate when u get the instructions done i will get a set off ya m8 thanxs scott

No probs Scott :)

So would the 12mm spacer be better in this situation ?

The 25mm manifold spacer offer's even more gains however it depends on your budget.

Hi Mace - Welcome to JC -Hope To see you around for many moons to come =) I was just after a price on the Mass Air Flow Meters for 74mm and 85mm. If I am to order one how would I go about it - Thanks

Hey RedGoesFaster97VS,

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

In regards to pricing the 74mm MAF is $130 changeover while the 85mm item is $240 outright, including path loom. If you wanted to order one you can do it via email or over the phone.

Cheers
Steve

RedGoesFaster97VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 VS Executive S II
Mace,

Thanks for the info and quick reply, will get back to you on that one =)

Cheers

sl33per

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
95 VS Executive
hey mace.
i am thinking of getting roller rockers and a cam
and seen 1.9 rollers on ebay but said they are not good if you are upgrading ur cam.
wat size do u recommend if getting a cam?
or does it vary on what cam it is youre getting?
cheers

sl33per

oh n how much for the ones u recommend??

Last edited:

vxcalais_01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Calais 3.8 2001
hey mace.
i am thinking of getting roller rockers and a cam
and seen 1.9 rollers on ebay but said they are not good if you are upgrading ur cam.
wat size do u recommend if getting a cam?
or does it vary on what cam it is youre getting?
cheers

sl33per

oh n how much for the ones u recommend??

If you wanna get a Cam later, just wait for their heads package and get the 2.25 ratio rockers.

VZnewbie

VZnewbie
Reaction score
Members Ride
holden 2005 VZ storm ute
hey mate i was interested in getting a price for the Alloytec v6 manifold insulatior plates, and where can i buy them from??
also a price on a air box and lid for the vz. cheers :)

sl33per

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
95 VS Executive
If you wanna get a Cam later, just wait for their heads package and get the 2.25 ratio rockers.

their heads package?? =S
what do u mean? have they got a date on releasing some sort of package? do u have an idea of what is in it or have i missed something and is already on here somewhere?

ah k, i thought when they said 1.9/98 is no good, i was thinking id need smaller, but bigger than 1.65
cheers

sl33per

Dan VS 231

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Senator

Pretty sure youve mentioned this a couple of times. Is there a place where you get the info or where someone like myself who is interested could get some more info on this head package?

vxcalais_01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Calais 3.8 2001
Pretty sure youve mentioned this a couple of times. Is there a place where you get the info or where someone like myself who is interested could get some more info on this head package?

lol.... Mace are the ones who are doing this heads and rockers package, thats why it is being discussed in here. They are the best ones to ask.

Mace, can you add some info about them for us ?