Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Head Unit Upgrade

GizzmoRay

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
For what it's worth, the Aerpro VE SII Facia is in prototyping atm, all the electronics and firmware development is finished and the plastics are getting 3D printed presently. I suspect release will be very late this year

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
For what it's worth, the Aerpro VE SII Facia is in prototyping atm, all the electronics and firmware development is finished and the plastics are getting 3D printed presently. I suspect release will be very late this year

Would be great to see a S1 facia panel for dual zone climate control. It’s been talked about for 2 or 3 years.

GizzmoRay

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
They're getting produced right now, I expect they'll arrive in 3 to 4 weeks

Attachments

• 20190617_112453_002.jpg
    20190617_112453_002.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 666

GizzmoRay

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
For the series 2, there had to be a change in the plastics. The changes have been made and should be ticked off next week hopefully. They are still on target for late this year, but by late I mean in time for Xmas sales

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
For the series 2, there had to be a change in the plastics. The changes have been made and should be ticked off next week hopefully. They are still on target for late this year, but by late I mean in time for Xmas sales

I contacted Aerpro via their website yesterday and got the following response this morning.....

"We have a kit in the works but it could be quite some time still."

Seems to indicate longer than Christmas.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
There’s an interesting thread active at the moment about what one of these are like day to day.

Kayhan aren’t so great after you’ve bought it.

The series 2 version of these look like cheese (IMO) Retro fitting S1 panels and fitting the above example looks heaps better. Fit is better. Looks like it lives there. The S2 version looks like they have shoe horned it in and the look seems not so great.