Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Illegal Lights..?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
For you it maybe different but A VE SS Ute is available in many colours thus no excuse. If black is wat u want then fine drive around all day long with your lights on...
I usually find that the SUN is enough for me lol... :)

Your a little slow aren't ya!

He said he has the lights on so OTHER DRIVERS can see his car, and not smash into it! Why should everyone have to drive bright red cars so moron drivers don't smash? How about they learn to drive?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Well, according to UrbanDictionary:

Stealth

1. Military aircraft.
2. To move silently (aka. quite warfare). Commonly used by pedophiles to lure children as well as by outnumbered hobomen to kill attacking youth gangs.

Hobo 1: I killed a gang last night for fun.
Hobo 2: you inspired me, I think I will use stealth tonight as well to kill a youth gang.

So why did you get black again Stealthy? :whistling

To kill youth gangs quite obviously!:whistling

MattB-05

SS_346+
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute M6
Your a little slow aren't ya!

He said he has the lights on so OTHER DRIVERS can see his car, and not smash into it! Why should everyone have to drive bright red cars so moron drivers don't smash? How about they learn to drive?

Thats wat im saying lol the sun is enough for me 2 see other cars on the road... I dont need them to have lights as well, it just makes me scratch my head and ask why?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thats wat im saying lol the sun is enough for me 2 see other cars on the road... I dont need them to have lights as well, it just makes me scratch my head and ask why?

You'll have to ask the government about their licensing system, I'm also wondering how some people manage to get, and keep, a license!

TehFastyOne

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS V Utility
just a quick one... if you are so worried about someone not seeing you that u have your lights on during the day then why did u buy a BLACK ute..? Wouldn't a Red, Blue or Green be more eye catching..? :confused:

All the more reason for me to have my lights / foggies on!

I never have trouble seeing black cars on the road, day or night.

Just that everyone else seems to have trouble. Particularly large mums in 4WDs.

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
So why is it that the authorities were forced to introduce legislation that would make it an offence to drive with fog lights (some idiots call them driving lights - which they ain't) on. Don't know ! It was because of the danger that was presented to oncoming traffic from the increased level of glare. Besides that, heaps of 'pea brains' insisted on driving around with the headlights on at the same time. Fog lights were always meant to be used (in fog etc) with the headlights off. Thank goodness a state has 'seen the light' and started prosecting (issuing fines) for such stupidity.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride