Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE supercar

VSTrev

The Stig!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS & VS Ute
Spy Pics of VE SuperCar from Auto Action

VEspy.jpg

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
thats not good, thats F*cking Fantastic.:yeah: this is going to be a winner no matter what AVESCO do to slow it down. bring on the '07' season, the LION going to roar loud this coming year:bow:

INSAYN

INSAYN
Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 VR Calais V8
thats not good, thats F*cking Fantastic.:yeah: this is going to be a winner no matter what AVESCO do to slow it down. bring on the '07' season, the LION going to roar loud this coming year:bow:

I hope so , its been a grim couple of years

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
jebus! even the supercar sits abit high in the rear.. unless that was under breaks... Either way.. still a beast of a machine.. that thing looks bloody fantatic!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
What the three championships dont count for anything?

Unfortunatley in the joke that V8 supercars is, championships dont equate to race wins. Finishing races equates to a championship win.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
fortunatly, with the points structure being changed next year, drivers like Ingall won't be winning champoinships anymore by just being there-abouts at the end of each race and with Holden having such a great car next year i'm looking forward to good things.

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
one thing that got my attention is that the front wheels seem to be quite far foward in the wheel arches. wonder if there is an advantage from moving them foward

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
most definitly, it effects car balance, by moving the wheel forward you effectively movethe engine back which produces a better overall balance in the car, better weight distribution etc. with less weight hanging over the front wheels, there is less mass trying to force the front of the car in a straight line when the wheels are trying to turn the car which means less undesteer. thats gotta be a good thing. i'd say that having a better balanced car will also improve braking performance because when the brakes are applied the weight wants to shift forward, with the engine effectively further back ther would be more weight over the rear wheels and therefor better braking performance. in short it's all gotta be agood thing, Holden didn't do it for no reason after all:yeah: