Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vf ssv redline upgrades

MrMagoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF SS
Hi, Does any here live on the East Coast? (Surfers). I would like to give my SS VF some more 'note...' maybe get Cat-Back, 2.5" exhaust and OTR etc.

Who on the coast does this sort of thing? My budget is about 3K

Thanks!

(sorry dont mean to hijack thread but didn't want to start new one)

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
Call up Hi-torque on Brissy road in Labrador. Those boys know their LS and are fair value.

Last edited:

DAZVFV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
So no headers, no hi flow cats yet you claim those figures??????
Not claiming....Stating.

No headers and no high flow cats, Dyno before and after, final figure 335hp which is about right. Headers and cats on a stock motor may give me another 10-15rwhp so not a good bang for my buck.

Craft1979

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF commodore SS ute
I got the walky 310 pack very happy can't hear exhuast when cruising but barks after 2000 rpm it came back at 278 kw at the wheels. It costly but don't void ur warranty

Rothel

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE
Hi, Does any here live on the East Coast? (Surfers). I would like to give my SS VF some more 'note...' maybe get Cat-Back, 2.5" exhaust and OTR etc.

Who on the coast does this sort of thing? My budget is about 3K

Thanks!

(sorry dont mean to hijack thread but didn't want to start new one)

I'm in surfers, I've spent a bit more than that on my system but love it. hi-torqueperformance might be able to help you.

AD07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CALAIS V 6.0
I have done to mine
New two piece VCM OTR (Maf) $520 (new eBay)
Manta twin 2.5" mild steel catback only with centre muffler ($1200....sounds very deep and no drone)
Maf tune with Auto tune $900

So $2620 for 335rwhp or converted its approx 325kw at the motor.....not bad BFYB...

So you gained 65kW at the engine from a OTR, Maf Tune and cat-back......:hmmm:

MrMagoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF SS
I'm in surfers, I've spent a bit more than that on my system but love it. hi-torqueperformance might be able to help you.

Thanks for that. I went into see them, the guy was helpful. I'm looking at (booked in for next week :eek:) 2.5" Cat-Back with OTR and tune in Mild Steel. The guy said SSteel can sound a bit tinny and 3" may drone.

I'm not a massive petrol head but my nice new SS VF could sound a bit better i think!

Cheers

timmybrown

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ssv redline
Thanks for that. I went into see them, the guy was helpful. I'm looking at (booked in for next week :eek:) 2.5" Cat-Back with OTR and tune in Mild Steel. The guy said SSteel can sound a bit tinny and 3" may drone.

I'm not a massive petrol head but my nice new SS VF could sound a bit better i think!

Cheers
I have the same setup but i have headers as well. I love it. Im further down the coast though and over the moon with the guys that done mine. Mine was actually the first vf that they had done.