Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VH new paint job

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Yeah right.....Me $6,000 out of pocket, the misses with a busted shoulder, me with one farked car, having to find another shell and start all over again...Really loved it

You have clearly missed @mpower 's joke.

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Cobalt blue over asteroid silver two tone combo is flashier version of the coveted indigo over mercury combo.

Matching rear bullbar will make em' think twice about rear ender

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Wow thats definitely different. Dont think ive ever seen a bonet quite like that before. Not a bad pqint job mate

It's an XB GS bonnet, split down the guts, so I could fit the Corvette L88 style bonnet scoop on and not cover the front vents...After that photo was taken, I put chrome vents in, just to add a bit more chrome into the car

I'd love to take credit for laying the paint on, but a mate did that job....My current VC I laid the paint...It's Brittanica Blue (VE commodore/Holden Cruise), which was a slight mistint, hence paying $90 for 4 litres, with 1/2 a litre of silver mixed in, just to lighten the colour....

Here's a side on shot of the car

1608627039219.png

How the interior was done, but since then I have changed the door cards to SLX/SLE style...But gives an idea how it was matched up

1608627243792.png

Up close shot of the boot, straight off the gun

1608627325098.png

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
You have clearly missed @mpower 's joke.

People getting hurt in car accidents I don't find very funny and common sense would tell you, the way I described it someone would have bound to be hurt....

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Cobalt blue over asteroid silver two tone combo is flashier version of the coveted indigo over mercury combo.

Matching rear bullbar will make em' think twice about rear ender

You'd be surprised the number of numbskulls want to try it out on the front... :)

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
This thread is a perfect example of why some people shouldnt touch angle grinders.

The VH Maroon with Red/Claret interior looks good and isnt overdone on the red in my opinion.

1boiwcloarmplmao1ffq3jlwh.jpg

P2030001.jpg

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Yeah right.....Me $6,000 out of pocket, the misses with a busted shoulder, me with one farked car, having to find another shell and start all over again...Really loved it

damn dude you must be fun at parties.