Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

edday

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
tail lights look nice. i rekon painting the grey window surrounds black along with the grey looking bits on the side strips would look nice too

Paul_grima

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VT Exec
Yeh sounds like an idea edday. And yeh man it was before the test haha but they didnt say nothing about them lol i was wrapped :p

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Holy **** did you paint your dash board white?lol
I think unless the car was originally an SS, or Group A ect, then adding the body kit's just don't look right.Plus it's a V6, what's the point if it looks the money but dosen't go like it?

I think for you normal Exec/Berlina spec Commodores, especially the VN/VP's, the best thing you can do is just get them looking as tidy as you can.Debadging can neaten things up a bit, but removing the trolley strips like so many people suggest, i just can't get my head around that.In my opinion it looks worse, and your most likely to damage your paint.Simple things like, wheels, tint, and suspension mods can set a car off nicely, as is usually the case regardless of the make.

Sad to say, but these days most Commodores are moddified in pretty bad taste...Such as painting the dash board white.......