Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS rotor replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Honestly!!! which part of what immortality said “No shared IP that I can see.” Don’t you understand ....... FFS Give it a rest and go get trucked

How about you go to spec savers and re-read exactly what you quoted me on saying pal....Or has the elephant part of your little toe gone west om that particular truck

Last edited:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Seriously? how long does this need to continue or maybe someone wants a time out?

the original question has been answered so I'm closing this thread.

A theoretical situation …
I sit in my dark bat cave at home, and log on here as ‘figjam’ with Telstra.
I then go to work, wearing glasses, different provider, OPTUS (?) and log in as ‘masked mystery man’.
Can I then become a split personality, and post arguments with myself ? like myself ? insult myself ?

Totally possible and pathetic if that is what you like to do but the forum does have systems to monitor this kind of stuff.

I've never seen someone trying to pick so many fights with so many people as the particular ID in question. This would be unprecedented on JC's

Nope, CSP (permanently banned) would still hold the crown for been argumentative...

Status
Not open for further replies.