Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS rotor replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I said I wasn’t going to comment further but after seeing your smirk replies even after I posted some facts about vs’s post, you couldn’t help yourself to further top note yourself and belittling people so in my truely LAST response to what you just posted ... I say...
Can’t you comprehend written English, and stop twisting it to suit your righteousness. No one swore black and blue you were full of it. I am not changing ANY TUNE, no factory VC SLE 4 wheel disk car came with 1” m/c. The book is correct for listing available after sales parts. The WB 1” m/c is in the V series time of 1980/85 which is vc/vk. None of those commodore models had the 1” m/c factory fitted.

The Brockadore/Brockahore what ever you want to call it ... was factory delivered cars to HDT and they upgraded parts from factory available options and suppliers, holdens gave them license to do what they wanted ... just like dealers did many changes.

I said my uncles to clarify if the 1” m/c was used on the WB statesman of the time because I couldn’t remember or worked on that model for a long time. Not for any other reason you might imply. As for your mate of 10+ years, post his name and we will see.

I don't twist stuff to suit myself.....I state it as I see it.

Mates name.....Knowles is the last name....So if your uncles worked in Holden, as you claimed, they'd be aware of him. I have deliberately left his first name out....

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Honestly!!! ...............FFS Give it a rest Shane !!!!

This looks like a photo of you doesn't it ?View attachment 208278

Starting to think it's not actually Shane, but a very close relative....The similarities are there to justify this reasoning...Oh and I'm not referring to the picture, but the picture could be him

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Lets get ready to rumble..... 9 days to Christmas!!

Consider yourself lucky it's not you this time, so I wouldn't holla too loudly if I were you as you're not in the "circle of trust", Focker !

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Consider yourself lucky it's not you this time, so I wouldn't holla too loudly if I were you as you're not in the "circle of trust", Focker !

He's been back on you-tube again....Just forgot to post the link up:D

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
While this thread has been so awesome on all things brakes, there's a really serious problem that needs to be solved...……………….…………………...
The Stig asked me who to send the invoice too for his resupply of popcorn (Stig doesn't like to be hungry)
Stig Gif.gif

Last edited:

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Honestly!!! ...............FFS Give it a rest Shane !!!!

This looks like a photo of you doesn't it ?View attachment 208278
Honestly!!! vslover which part of what immortality said “No shared IP that I can see.” Don’t you understand ....... FFS Give it a rest go and get trucked !!!!

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
I don't twist stuff to suit myself.....I state it as I see it.

Mates name.....Knowles is the last name....So if your uncles worked in Holden, as you claimed, they'd be aware of him. I have deliberately left his first name out....
Should’ve Gone to specsavers !!! No factory 6cy/v8 VC sle 4 wheel disk brake car came with 1” m/c vap production sheets don’t lie end of story

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Starting to think it's not actually Shane, but a very close relative....The similarities are there to justify this reasoning...Oh and I'm not referring to the picture, but the picture could be him
Honestly!!! which part of what immortality said “No shared IP that I can see.” Don’t you understand ....... FFS Give it a rest and go get trucked

Status
Not open for further replies.