Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT/VX Ultra Low Springs. Few questions i have....

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
I read eBay kit towards the top. Better idea would be to talk to the sponsor GSL rally sport. He does awesome deals on kings/kyb lowering kits. KYB shocks are really good.

barra218

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 Ute
Ok well it all depends on weither you will be fitting a camber kit and what size rims you will be putting on. My bros got front supers and rear ultras on his car with 19'' 235s (his car come with a camber kit standard) wheels still sit on an angle, but not too bad. his guards have been compleatly rolled but he scrubs on the back bumper with 1 person in the back. (makes highway driving terrible) on my car i got supers in the front and super heavy duty in the rear with no camber kit. wheels sit on the biggest angle (check my pics) but it has only scubbed a few times (on the bumper) and that was with a full loaded car. also if your going to go with a proper exhaust later on it will scrape on everything. pacemakers hang real low and so do big pipes. my bros only had the ultras in for a few weeks, loves the look but hates the impracticality. (especially since we just fitted his new exhaust, pacies, highflow cals and a twin hsv catback) hes putting the supers back in this week. personally id go the same height as my car. Or even ultras in the front but defs slhds in the back. there is a pic of his car and mine below see if you can tell whos whos :p
barra218-albums-my-vt-picture92878-img-6107.jpg

mine
28827_10150176710985114_622885113_12111221_2771557_n.jpg

barra218

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 Ute
Sorry, bottom is my bros car ( just incase you couldn't guess :p)

barra218

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 Ute
Oh sorry.. again :p bros tires are 245 (not 235 like i said above) and so are mine...

ANL53X

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT Olympic Edition S2
your bros looks pretty good man, so does yours. i am tempted to go ultras but i live in a semi rural area and think that supers are gonna be a little more practical, but ****, ultra are just so tempting!!!!

barra218

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 Ute
At the end of the day its your choice :p