Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get for your vf series 2????

Whatters

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Redline VF series ii W375
SSVR VF2 with W375 pack + 5 year warranty

Wow, the sticker price in Vic is $55,132. I think that's why someone asked if it was a SSVR.

First post so please go easy!

I have just ordered a SSVR VF2 with W375 pack and 5 year warranty for an amazing $64000 OTR. Apparently as the car was built in Dec they were able to discount and offer 5 yr warranty. Bought in Melbourne today. Collect in 2 weeks

Cheers Whatters

Adza75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV Redline
I just ordered a new Red Hot SSV Redline manual sedan on a salary packaged novated lease, with rear spoiler, 2 years additional warranty, window tint and 1600kg towbar for just under $53,000 (salary pacakge = fleet discounts and GST-free). I've noticed that some Redlines are coming with silver Brembo brakes rather than the red... is that something you request? Is there a default? I want the red ones but didn't see the colour as an option..

Flukey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Series 2 should have red Brembos, series 1 had silver.

CalaisNQ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II Calais V V8 , VS Calais, VS Ute & VZ SV6
Just put a deposit down on Calais V Sportwagon v8, towbar, window tint, colour: empire bronze $61k drive away in Qld.
Now just have to wait for it to be built.

redvxr8clubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 & VE SS
First post so please go easy! 

I have just ordered a SSVR VF2 with W375 pack and 5 year warranty for an amazing $64000 OTR. Apparently as the car was built in Dec they were able to discount and offer 5 yr warranty. Bought in Melbourne today. Collect in 2 weeks 

Cheers Whatters

When your paying $64K for a Redline W375, did you consider a series one R8 instead? A work colleague bought an R8 340 manual about 2 months ago - paid $65K da (dealer initially asking $70K). Personally when you're talking similar money I would have the R8, resale wise I think the R8 would be a better proposition, no sunroof as standard, but the seats aren't your standard Holden seats. Enjoy the car though, still a great choice for sure.

Tele

Reaction score
Members Ride
i30
Just put a deposit down on 2015 plated VF S2 SS Auto for 45K plus $1500 for paint and inside protection and floor mats. No other extras. this was floor stock. pick up in 5 days. this an ok deal? hope so cause Ive put deposit down haha.

PeteSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SSV Redline
That's a very good deal. I bought a VF 1 SS a couple of months back for 42k (ex demo) so what you've paid is quite cheap.

Though the 1500 for paint and interior protection is a bit steep.

redvxr8clubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 & VE SS
Just put a deposit down on 2015 plated VF S2 SS Auto for 45K plus $1500 for paint and inside protection and floor mats. No other extras. this was floor stock. pick up in 5 days. this an ok deal? hope so cause Ive put deposit down haha.

I think that's a good deal, I wouldn't have gone with the paint and fabric protection myself, but a VFII SS auto for $45K sounds a good deal.

Jasjul

Reaction score
Members Ride
Soon to be VF2 SS
I searched the dealers actual websites for what new cars they had across Victoria. I was after a 2015 plate VF2 SS manual sedan. I then emailed them all, and told them I was emailing them all. The best price I got was $42500 or thereabouts. The lease company did better. That was for the vehicle as it left the factory, no extras.

eman1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline
Got offered $51000 for my16 ssv

Premium paint
Wing spoiler
Matts
Tank of fuel

Thoughts on the deal?