Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get for your vf series 2????

dragonsroos

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport
Spotto'd a red MSE in Baylis St Wagga recently.;)
WENT FOR CRUISE LAST WEEKEND UP THE MAIN AND HAD LUNCH AT THE NEW HAMBURGER JOINT NEAR THE MARKET PLACE. NOT A GOOD DAY FOR A DRIVE TODAY THOUGH 9 DEGREES AND WET.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
WENT FOR CRUISE LAST WEEKEND UP THE MAIN AND HAD LUNCH AT THE NEW HAMBURGER JOINT NEAR THE MARKET PLACE. NOT A GOOD DAY FOR A DRIVE TODAY THOUGH 9 DEGREES AND WET.
Yeah. My Daughter took some pics. She was so excited "Dad, Dad, I just saw a red Motorsport. It looked good in red!" Haha.

I was planning on a cruise to Jugiong via Muttamah Road for lunch. Pulled out due to weather. Try again tomomoz. Forecast is looking better

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
No mate. What @blackve76 said is spot on from what I've seen. There is a used one with 20k km's, with a few stickers missing :D for $58k on Grays OL. Looks to be a repaired hail damaged car.
Hi Cuda - how do you know it is Hail Damaged?

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
Have a mate who is interested in getting a manual motorsport. He is waiting out for a great deal/price, he is thinking end of this month or sometime in July. Does anyone out there know any dealers who have brand new or showroom stock and are willing to deal/sell at a great price, under $60k. Please let me know.

Try Ralph Da Silva Holden in Melbourne. My brother in law just bought a new Director for $65k da from them and he mentioned they offered him a MSE for 62k da. On another note, my brother in law received the gift box but didn't get the die cast model. Were the die cast models for MSE buyers only ?

Last edited:

Chubba

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV RDL
Try Ralph Da Silva Holden in Melbourne. My brother in law just bought a new Director for $65k da from them and he mentioned they offered him a MSE for 62k da. On another note, my brother in law received the gift box but didn't get the die cast model. Were the die cast models for MSE buyers only ?

All LE's get the box with plate keys etc....Motorsport only gets the Biante model.

62K DA (from a dealer) best I have heard of so far, were a few advertised @ sub 65 DA in the last month or two but not advertised for very long.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Absolute bargain!

Chubba

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV RDL
No mate. What @blackve76 said is spot on from what I've seen. There is a used one with 20k km's, with a few stickers missing :D for $58k on Grays OL. Looks to be a repaired hail damaged car.

Seen that one also. I think your onto something there. So yeah, not the complete sticker pack edition then :)

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Ok thanks guys. I think there are some bargains to come and some which have already been. Like that silver MSE that was showroom stock and was $58 as dealer wanted to move it on.

I’ll tell my mate to browse dealer websites to see what stock is around.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
Holden's 4 day sale extended to end of month due to popular demand ( ie we sold **** all in 4 days)