Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get on a VF?

dcg1982

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Ute
I picked up my SV6 ute in November (MY15) with sat Nav and 3piece hard cover, floor mats dash mat and a full tank of fuel for $36,000

mclo99

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V MY2015
Bought a Calais V sedan, V6 MY15 Regal Peacock Green for 51,600 yesterday (Tuesday) with Friday pickup.

Traxx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Storm
I recently bought a 2014 manual VF SS storm (sedan) for 39,500 with 10 years warranty. :) (5 years dealer all components and then 5y holden with only engine + gearbox and some other stuff etc)

Lowered, no tinting, bar what comes on the glass standard and...cant remember the name of the colour....its black metallic basically. 200km on the clock. (it was a showroom car basically that the owner of the dealership drove home occasionaly)

Had to wait a few weeks before picking it up because of holden giving the dealer money for depreciation or some crap liek that....basically it would of been 42k if I didnt want to wait the 2 weeks.....and then for not much more I could have probably got an SSV.....

A golf buddy of my dads got a ssv redline for 38k but thats because he basically buys a new car every year from them and complained when they gave him bad service when trying to buy one.

So you could try some hard haggling / complaining about bad service or deals other dealers are willing to offer and get much lower than they are on sale for it seems. :)

Davison

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16
That would be 5 years Holden covering all components and 5 years dealer covering next to nothing. The dealer warranties are just there to keep you going back to their service dept, you'll find you generally have to service them more often as well to keep the extended warranty valid, nothing is free. Better off buying extended genuine warranty, stay away from dealer warranties. Many of them also have a max $ amount covered per claim and limited number of claims per year, in addition to covering next to nothing. Read the fineprint on yours, 99% of the car tends to be excluded.

Also $38k for a new Redline, someone is having a lend!

cassgazz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SSV Redline
Hmmm. Looks like we didn't get quite as good of a deal as what I thought we got.
Ended getting a VF SSV Redline with a few extras for $60,380 - Driveaway. It was the best deal we could get in our area, and even on the commodore website, just a standard redline was coming in at $59,990.

SSV%20Redline%20Invoice%20-%20Redacted.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

mantaray56

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 Z
As long as you are happy with the deal , that is all that matters.

Batca

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv sportwagon
Good to see they included the paint, that was generous of them...

SMcC

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VF SSV Redline Sedan
Congrats on the car mate but IMO that is not a good deal at all!
As long as your happy tho. Enjoy!

cassgazz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SSV Redline
After seeing the prices a few others got their redlines for on here, I'm not all that happy. However, went to 4 different dealers, and they were all pretty much the same. I think we got the best deal we could of locally.
Just spewing that I didn't find this forum, and thread, until after we had signed the contracts.

Voodoo_SV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 E3 R8 Manual+MY16 VFII SV6+MY11 VE S2 SV6
Always worth looking at Carsales at exactly the same car as you want brand new. Cheapest available anywhere in the country is your starting point with your local dealer. They will give you twenty reasons why that car on car sales is not a valid price but don't accept any bs from them.

I paid $20,000 under RRP on my current HSV by using this method and shopping from one dealer to the next