Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Will ZB be the end of GM in Australia

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Yeah, I agree. That new small Toyota SUV thingy with all the angles and curves and stickyout bits at the back , is a good example, but maybe I'm just getting old.

That 'thing' is just butt ugly...

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
You beat me to it Calaber.......................how the f&%@ did we end up on dual cab status symbols ????

ausmac91

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Maloo
Saw my first ZB, a wagon, OUTSIDE of a dealership yesterday, took that long. Though i've mistaken many a Astra for one at a glance.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
2018-Holden-ZB-Commodore-Supercar-680x329.jpg
Mazda.png

Hmmmmm, much resemblance???

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Boom Boom !!

Thus why my son thought the one we saw a couple of nights ago was a Mazda at first glance.

They truly are that close aren't they ? Thanks Losh

Holden17

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 SV6 ute/MY17 LMF SS wagon
Boom Boom !!

Thus why my son thought the one we saw a couple of nights ago was a Mazda at first glance.

They truly are that close aren't they ? Thanks Losh
Coming south along the Bruce Highway towards Burpengary mid afternoon today & see a car parked just off to the left of the inside lane with hazards flashing & liftback up so you could see right through the car as it were....immediate thoughts was a ZB but then just as quickly thought no, too narrow & not enough tail light on the body (with the back right up) ...I looked in the rear vision mirror while sitting on 100 & I’m sure it was the ZB from grill medallion & shape of headlights with flashing LED ‘eyebrow’ indicators above them....conscious of much traffic close in front of me so not willing to take a longer look in the mirror.
I also remember seeing what looked like a couple of largish containers (don’t think they were fuel?) at the back of the car but no one in sight & the car empty...that back goes up high & as I say, you can see right through it with the back seat obviously down too...anyway, I don’t think it was a breakdown...but can imagine the thoughts of those seeing their first ZB on the road....well, on the side of the road.
Only the second ZB I’ve seen on the road but then again I’ve only seen two Stingers on the road also.

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
Coming south along the Bruce Highway towards Burpengary mid afternoon today & see a car parked just off to the left of the inside lane with hazards flashing & liftback up so you could see right through the car as it were....immediate thoughts was a ZB but then just as quickly thought no, too narrow & not enough tail light on the body (with the back right up) ...I looked in the rear vision mirror while sitting on 100 & I’m sure it was the ZB from grill medallion & shape of headlights with flashing LED ‘eyebrow’ indicators above them....conscious of much traffic close in front of me so not willing to take a longer look in the mirror.
I also remember seeing what looked like a couple of largish containers (don’t think they were fuel?) at the back of the car but no one in sight & the car empty...that back goes up high & as I say, you can see right through it with the back seat obviously down too...anyway, I don’t think it was a breakdown...but can imagine the thoughts of those seeing their first ZB on the road....well, on the side of the road.
Only the second ZB I’ve seen on the road but then again I’ve only seen two Stingers on the road also.
Well I've seen two ZBs in Sydney so there must be four on the road in Australia now. Also only seen one Stinger on the road by the way.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Drove past my local Holden stealership this week, out the front was a VE HSV, a whole lot of SUV's and at the end of the row was a new ZB, sadly at the start of the row was a Mustang and TBH, it had more street appeal than what was at the other end....