Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

BLACK-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS, VE SS ute 360rwkws daily VE LPG
Love it mate, the tail lights really look good on a black car, I really don't think there is a colour I do not like across the LE range, but black really looks special imo, are you keeping the red mirror caps, ? That's the only thing Im not sure about hmmmmm, anyway, congrats mate, enjoy, No prize for guessing what colour director I'm waiting on.

yep red mirrors look ****, what were they thinking there???

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
yep red mirrors look ****, what were they thinking there???
Glad someone else shares a similar opinion thought maybe too old but is in the same league as Red Nose Day nose cap / Chinese bloody Rudolph toy, made worse with the Hot Wheels stickers frankly.
Not quite all the way to BK fashion series massively popular out Caboolture way. More like wearing red shoes and jeans.
IMG_1850.JPG IMG_1851.JPG IMG_1852.JPG IMG_1853.JPG IMG_1854.JPG

Last edited:

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Glad someone else shares a similar opinion thought maybe too old but is in the same league as Red Nose Day nose cap / Chinese bloody Rudolph toy, made worse with the Hot Wheels stickers frankly.
Not quite all the way to BK fashion series massively popular out Caboolture way. More like wearing red shoes and jeans.
View attachment 192848 View attachment 192849 View attachment 192850 View attachment 192851 View attachment 192852
Come on monster, don't hold back, tell us what you really think:) Would it be reasonable for me to assume you haven't ordered a LE? and I know what you mean by the rear vision mirror scalpes, that's why I optioned the chrome ones:eek:

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Come on monster, don't hold back, tell us what you really think:) Would it be reasonable for me to assume you haven't ordered a LE? and I know what you mean by the rear vision mirror scalpes, that's why I optioned the chrome ones:eek:
Haha does sort of go against the gushing and drooling, sorry if my opinion offends. To it's merit I think it makes for quite a festive, fun look.
IMG_1197.jpg

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
On the rums early today Monstar ?

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
On the rums early today Monstar ?
He's just being honest. The red additions are polarising, just like Spitfire in general, some will like them and others won't. At the end of the day as long as the owner is happy and has a smile on his or her face each time they see the car that's all that matters. I've been sneaking down to the carpark each night to gaze at my MSE and take it for a drive :)

j_davis_1980

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport edition
That's a nice colour combo, would've went for the motorsport edition if it was still available.

For the Biante 1:18 model did you get it in phantom black too or every model is only available in Red.

The Biante 1:18 is only available in Red. I wish it was matched to the car color though.

j_davis_1980

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport edition
Love it mate, the tail lights really look good on a black car, I really don't think there is a colour I do not like across the LE range, but black really looks special imo, are you keeping the red mirror caps, ? That's the only thing Im not sure about hmmmmm, anyway, congrats mate, enjoy, No prize for guessing what colour director I'm waiting on.

Thanks. I am keeping the red mirror caps for now.

zappaboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V6 Sportswagon, Motorsport Auto VE Ute
As the MSE do not have height adjustable seat belts at the front, does anyone know if height adjustable mounts can be fitted as these are standard on the Calais models and crappy Barina's so they are part of the holden part inventory. This is a major safety defect in some commodore models as incorrect fitting of the seat belts is very dangerous. It is a wonder that ANCAP have not given those equipped commodores models a 4 star safety rating only.

As I have ordered an MSE I want to fit the height adjustable seat belts. Any advice greatly appreciated.