Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2003 VY Berlina, First Car

luke641

ST33ZE: A Berlina Thing
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Berlina with Calais Bits
the kit isnt cheap mate, i wanted just the rear and it was 220 unpainted

You needed a new bumper but.. I have the Calais bumper stock, just have to get VZ Calais Extensions for it.. ($63 for the pair) Skirts are $155 for the pair... HBD lip is $200..

All before paint, which ill do my self.

luke641

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ye, there are actually a few on eBay at the moment, last one i got outbidded on went for 195 unpainted. There's another on there now...haha but i guess if u want it we'll be competing for it. its around 120 bucks already, i can get painting done nice and cheap here though

Is that for a lip?

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
You needed a new bumper but.. I have the Calais bumper stock, just have to get VZ Calais Extensions for it.. ($63 for the pair) Skirts are $155 for the pair... HBD lip is $200..

All before paint, which ill do my self.

nah that was just the little extension bit that clips on..... thats why i got a whole new (well old) bar from the wreckers

luke641

Reaction score
Members Ride
nah that was just the little extension bit that clips on..... thats why i got a whole new (well old) bar from the wreckers

you sure? $63 for the pair of extension parts for me. And dont you have a SS rear bar? Not Calais?

luke641

Reaction score
Members Ride
hmmm im not sure if its the same thing then, the part i got quoted clips onto an executives rear bar so its probably different

Yea is deff different.

How much did it cost to get your rear bar/skirts/front bar, painted.?

Dan VS 231

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Senator
Yep the Exec and Calais/Berlina HBD extensions are a different. The Calais/Berlina versions work on VY Calais 1 and Berlina 1 and 2. Or there is the VY2/VZ Calais skirts and rear pods option. I have the same front lip added as "Welfare" but Im trying to source the HBD skirts and rear lip extension instead of the VY2/VZ skirts and rear pods.

If you can try and find the old post about "KING 05" VY Calais on the SC forums, thats the HBD VY1 kit.

luke641

Reaction score
Members Ride
Im Going VZ Calais Bumper extension on the rear, VZ Calais Skirts, And HBD Front Lip. Should be good, but wont be painted for a while. :( Unless some one will paint them + the bumpers for me cheap.