Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

513rwkw V6

MACE

Reaction score
wow that would shut up a lot of people saying the v6s are worthless
I hope so :)

Nah it wont, they will all just pull the "You could have had an even faster car if you had of poured all that money into a V8 with change left over to buy a house and make heaps of other better life decisions"... ie. you wont ever shut them up.

This is a very impressive ride and i love how it looks so stock, apart from the uber tires its running hahah.

Awesome times, hope is cracks into the 8's.

aZk.

I understand 100% where your coming from. However to compete at this level, with this style of car, it’s always going to be expensive exercise, whether it be V6 or V8

This thing is ridiculous! That's some crazy rwkw and 1/4'mile times to boot!

Would I be right in saying that this thing must wanna be running the billet steel come crank? Also what compression is it running? And imthink I read somewhere that it's running something more potent than pump fuel, is that correct? What rwkw figures has it run on pump fuel?

Can't wait to see some more times from this beast.

Billet crank, I’m not 100% on the compression to be honest. It’s running Torco race fuel fuel, however the power on pump fuel is around the 490rwkw mark. Would better if he were running E85 for a number of reasons, however this car has been in development for a number of years before E85 was all the rage :p

I'm loving how he's kept at so he can drive on the road and it looks almost stock. It would certainly be a laugh is some diced out Honda or something tried to give him a go at the lights.

listen to the idle, if a ricer thinks he can take that on, he has no idea about cars at all (which i guess would explain the car he's driving :p)

Yeah he still drives it around for some of these reasons LOL

WOW thats all i'v got to say just WOW

You’re not the only one :D

The good thing is that there will be more high powered V6’s like this one over the coming months which should be good :)

Cheers,
Steve

kayesem

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN wagon
That's fairly epic. Especially for a street car, although off boost it would be quite tame i guess.

Looks mad when it's taking off, those guys need to shutup tho.

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
That is just beautiful. :eek: I love how it looks completely stock, right down to the Series I indicators...what a sleeper.

MACE

Reaction score
That's fairly epic. Especially for a street car, although off boost it would be quite tame i guess.

Looks mad when it's taking off, those guys need to shutup tho.

Here is a more professional clip at LSx nationals

YouTube - JETV6 runs 9.65 at 147mph at Heathcote

That is just beautiful. :eek: I love how it looks completely stock, right down to the Series I indicators...what a sleeper.

Same you can't run with wheel trims on, would be perfect then :D

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
A true sleeper, even his damn exhaust is quiet.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Dam, so much for v6s being slow very impressive.

Steve what parts you supply?.

MACE

Reaction score
Dam, so much for v6s being slow very impressive.

Steve what parts you supply?.

In regards to this build specifically? Reverse plenum, manifold insulator, plenum spacer and 69mm throttle body plus a bit of advice along the way ;)

Otherwise pretty much everything needed for the build

Cheers,
Steve

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
In regards to this build specifically? Reverse plenum, manifold insulator, plenum spacer and 69mm throttle body plus a bit of advice along the way ;)

Otherwise pretty much everything needed for the build

Cheers,
Steve
That says plenty for your products.

jim_vt_v6_psi

Reaction score
Members Ride
holden vt v6 turbo
lets hope they are ready soon eyy steve so i can head back out there befor all the rain starts and try and do a good time