Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chinese Android Head Unit Review - $595

VF300k

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Evoke
So far everything works except the factory usb port in the center console, not sure if I plugged something in wrong or if that’s expected but going to have a crack at getting that to work later today

Reactions: Lex

dassaur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V8 Wagon
So far everything works except the factory usb port in the center console, not sure if I plugged something in wrong or if that’s expected but going to have a crack at getting that to work later today
You will need an adapter to go from holden USB to the head unit usb 4 pin - mine came with it

VF300k

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Evoke
You will need an adapter to go from holden USB to the head unit usb 4 pin - mine came with it
Yeah I’m pretty sure mine did to, plugged into that black looking plug that came out of here and then into what the little card said was the 4pin usb port on the unit maybe I didn’t seat it correctly will recheck today
IMG_2454.jpeg

dassaur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V8 Wagon
Yeah I’m pretty sure mine did to, plugged into that black looking plug that came out of here and then into what the little card said was the 4pin usb port on the unit maybe I didn’t seat it correctly will recheck today View attachment 266346
That's correct. In essence it's just an extension cable so double check it's plugged properly.

VF300k

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Evoke
Anyone had issues with the stock reverse camera? Mines got lines going through it, also seems like it’s low quality compared to the mylink and the static-ish lines make it really hard to see at night

dassaur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V8 Wagon
Anyone had issues with the stock reverse camera? Mines got lines going through it, also seems like it’s low quality compared to the mylink and the static-ish lines make it really hard to see at night
No issues on mine. Exactly as my link.