Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Devil yellow vt ls1

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
Yeah LS1's aren't exactly cheap.

since when? if you look around you can get a low km ls1 for as low as $1500... my mate was gunna sell his 412rwhp ls1 out of his vx clubby for $3000 when he went 408ci turbo, always bargains around

vt madness

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT EXEC S2
1 week left and il have photos and hopefully shell be done......worst part was the fuel lines...stab stab

vt madness

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT EXEC S2
Alrighty! All done and i am sorry it took so long for the reply i have been very busy and had a few things to finish on the car. The car is done aside from some bodywork, as i am going to change the appearance. I am looking to go for a stato front end and VT clubby rear, with plain vx clubby sides, more sleek look. Also i know it sounds weird, but i reckon the vt hsv garnish is one of the best out there its very slick and it has the dark colour to it with the silver emblem stripe thing in the middle. So a few decisions there and imput is appreciated. If you want to buy and of the existing bodykit just PM me (pics are on the first page) Also i have a clarion max 385 dvd with ipod cable for sale, make an offer aswell. Also i have various plastics and rooflining etc from the build, along with a stripped vx shell with numbers. has diff and suspension still in it.

Now the fun stuff, contrary to alot of people it was worth it, cost me 4g for the motor, box and exhaust with 130 000 on it, drove the car first had all books so was a great buy and being a 6 speed for that price not too shab. I redid the suspension and all front end bushings for $500, including new struts and springs and nolathane everything! which was a complete bargain (unwanted by someone on ebay who had alot of fines to pay, so my win) has a complete VZ ss Interior change minus the dash. Only bitch was the power windows, which is the Only thing my car lacks. It is funny when people look at it and are like wow, but has winders haha, but ohwell one less thing to go wrong in the good old faultless commodore. Anything you want to know contact me, i spose iv been through it now so i can help others with anything and tell u what does and does not fit (not making an un educated guess, like many people tried to tell me). Pics up in the next hour enjoy

vt madness

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT EXEC S2
Oh and costs for someone whos looking to do it!

Gen and man box and hurricane exhaust: $4000
Suspension (look for a bargain) : $500
Premium Bendix pads front and rear: $70
Diff (wh grange) (35 000) ks: $250
Fluids and oils: $100
Interior: $500
Labour: Get off your arse it aint that hard!

Total: $5420 and alot of new cuts on my hands :)

vt madness

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT EXEC S2
IMAG0386.jpg

IMAG0385.jpg

IMAG0384.jpg

IMAG0381.jpg

IMAG0380.jpg

IMAG0389.jpg

IMAG0391.jpg

IMAG0392.jpg

IMAG0393.jpg

IMAG0394.jpg

IMAG0395.jpg

IMAG0396.jpg

IMAG0398.jpg

IMAG0401.jpg

IMAG0402.jpg

IMAG0403.jpg

IMAG0404.jpg

IMAG0405.jpg

IMAG0406.jpg

IMAG0407.jpg

IMAG0408.jpg

vt madness

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT EXEC S2
Sorry there not the best pics, when the weather comes good and the paint and bodywork is done, il put some good ones up. seats at the bottom are for sale $60 bucks! for the pair $100 including the back seat they look good not the best condition, would suit a person who wants to use the trim on executive seats! will throw in yellow door cards if you take the lot.