Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Did the VF S1 SS-V Redline come with an XForce Catback from the factory?

benanna88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais, VF SS-V Redline
As I'm writing it sounds like a stupid question, but my S1 Redline (bought second hand) has an XForce Catback, and I thought I had read somewhere that was the stock exhaust that they came with, but yesterday someone told me otherwise and now I can't find anything to back it up, apart from the odd post from other owners saying their car has the same. Can anyone tell me what these cars came with from the factory, and if it is the XForce catback, do you have a source I can look at?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
As I'm writing it sounds like a stupid question, but my S1 Redline (bought second hand) has an XForce Catback, and I thought I had read somewhere that was the stock exhaust that they came with, but yesterday someone told me otherwise and now I can't find anything to back it up, apart from the odd post from other owners saying their car has the same. Can anyone tell me what these cars came with from the factory, and if it is the XForce catback, do you have a source I can look at?

Definitely not

vr304

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ssv manual
Nope x force is an aftermarket brand, don’t come from factory with them

RevNev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline Ute
Holden and HSV exhausts were made by Walker (Tenneco is the company name who also make Monroe shocks) at a factory in SA (now closed). There was a scrap metal shop next door who used to sell exhaust cut offs from the Walker factory, pipe, bends, perforated muffler tube, chrome tips etc. really cheap!

Batca

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv sportwagon
I kept my original cat back system that was swapped - it’s Walker