Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DMANS Morpheus Purple Series II VT Sedan

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
Looks good all together man regardless of wat ppl have been saying, good 2 see ur doing wat u want and not wat others would rather see :) u can tell the photos dont do the paint job any justice and would look much better in person.

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
Looks so much better all together wow, and with interior is that all DIY or some purchased cus it looks mint, did you use the same product to do everything door skins glove box console lid etc, what was it cus I need haha

Cheers and its all diy mate :)

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
Looks good all together man regardless of wat ppl have been saying, good 2 see ur doing wat u want and not wat others would rather see :) u can tell the photos dont do the paint job any justice and would look much better in person.

Finally someone that knows hahaha haha yer it looks so different with all the pearls coming through in person haha and what happened to all the comments that guy was posting?? did they get deleted?? :/ i thought they were funny haha

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Came along nicely, what have ya got planned for it now ?

Helmo645

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cheers mate what did you use exactly and how much of it did you need?

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
Came along nicely, what have ya got planned for it now ?

thursday iv got my car booked in to fix the camber and i think tomorrow the panel beater is finishing it off with clean and a cut and polish then wax/buffer then ill be finishing off the interior plastics and making them black and fixing up the gauges and then leaving it in the shed until i get it out for cfc then back to use as my daily :)

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
Cheers mate what did you use exactly and how much of it did you need?

for the doors i used 2 cans of supercheap auto vinyl paint:
and for the dash and stuff i used 1 can of VHT vinyl paint ( from autobarn ) as supercheap didnt have any :) still have another can but so far havent had to use it as most of it was done off a single can

Maxmadmat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina Wagon 3.8 & VS Sedan Manual 3.8
Like what youve done Dman those doorskins look great, is that crushed velvet you used?

Helmo645

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks will probably go get that today and get started lol something to do instead of study for **** exams :D

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
Like what youve done Dman those doorskins look great, is that crushed velvet you used?

cheers mate and yer sure is crushed velvet :p its cheap and i think it looks decent haqha and its the only material i could find in the purple i wanted

Thanks will probably go get that today and get started lol something to do instead of study for **** exams :D

and hahahaha omg that sounds like me last year hahaha stuff exams... work on the car ;)