Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DMANS Morpheus Purple Series II VT Sedan

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
Car is not good enough to be a show car? A car is what you make it, It is a blank canvas when you purchase it an you create art from it.
When you create art, You finish it. An once it is done, It is always amazing no matter how you look at it because it's being able to appreciate the time an effort.
You cannot appreciate something someone shrugged their shoulders at, called it not good enough an half assed it.

Now, Your parents oweing you the money? They wouldn't let you pay up?

This is blowing my mind an there is something you are not saying, Either the car is "Not" yours. Or your parents pay for everything on your car an you are one of those "kids".

They let you put 19" rims, Bag the rear, A droney mang bandit exhaust, and bastardise your interior with terrible fabric.

But they wouldn't let you pay up to paint your door jams, engine bay & trunk to try to keep some sort of resale value on your car... Interesting

Cheers
Mat

I worked for my dad helping him out plumbing so they owed me money and they let me paint it purple on one condition that thats all i do coz they dont like how much im spending on it.

so when i said i could get it sprayed they said it was going to be too much and then when we asked the panel beater about it he said he could do closed door and mum and dad said that sounds better price so they said thats what i can do. anyway im over it im happy with it and to be honest iv hardly even noticed the colour inside

James_aitchison

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Series II S Pac 3.6L V6
e31.jpg

Mk2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais S2
Just let the kid be happy with what he's got. No need to be a dick. Say you think it looks like old chocolate once, even twice if you want, but no need to go on and on and on about.

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
but i wasnt on main road this morning?? i went the back way out yankee flat and in gear avenue :S haha so wasnt me but its at uni today in the engineering car park and yer its a lot lighter in person and in the sun

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
Haha really it look just like yours. It did have white on the window wipers tho.

did it have white rims??

coz my mate spotted a vt/vx in the same colour :(

anyway its in the bottom car park

DmanVT

USAWME
Reaction score
Members Ride
'99 VT sedan II
haha all good :p