Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fitting VF Maloo rear bumper to VF SSV

Benjamin.Rodgers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf series 1
Hey guys was just wondering if anyone has fitted a maloo rear bumper to a ssv? as I’m incline to do it as my ute has a tow bar and am looking to get rid of the old bumper and replace it.

RevNev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline Ute
Hey guys was just wondering if anyone has fitted a maloo rear bumper to a ssv? as I’m incline to do it as my ute has a tow bar and am looking to get rid of the old bumper and replace it.
Here's what I did with my tow bar bumper.

20220726_220528.jpg

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Might be a problem getting the SSV muffler tips to align with the holes in the Gen F Maloo bumper.
Probably require getting the Maloo mufflers as well.

RevNev

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline Ute
Might be a problem getting the SSV muffler tips to align with the holes in the Gen F Maloo bumper.
Probably require getting the Maloo mufflers as well.
The SSV mufflers could be modified to fit but Maloo mufflers is the easier solution. There's a tailgate profile issue too. I think the standard ute tailgate sticks out past the Maloo bumper on the sides and looks a bit strange or mismatched.