Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Front Tow strap options

EricSSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Sedan Man
There was a factory option for this. Went under front passenger seat with a tidy cover for it.
I looked into the seat option but the vf hooks in the front of the seat. Most i saw needed bolts up front.

EricSSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Sedan Man
absolutely ! that is how I started.
wanted to know if my VX SS was a weapon (it wasn't) and it only showed me
that if I was serious, then I need to do refreshers of the performance/high speed
driver training I had done at Sandown (if I was to be any good)
Would you be interested in the HSV sandown day on the 25th Nov?

Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF SV340 R8 Tourer, VK race car, ZX12R

Had a absolute ball at Phillip Island last week. The call and instructors were fantastic!

I did a HSV day at Phillip Is.... They (HSV) provided the cars and the instructors were Tony D'alberto
Karl Reindler and Tim Slade
Best place to have fun with a road car especially not yours! ...
20150604_103411_s.jpg
in a HSV GTS is an awesome experience
(and best for race cars in that, PI is my fave place to race the VK)

EricSSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Sedan Man
I did a HSV day at Phillip Is.... They (HSV) provided the cars and the instructors were Tony D'alberto
Karl Reindler and Tim Slade
Best place to have fun with a road car especially not yours! ...View attachment 257388in a HSV GTS is an awesome experience
(and best for race cars in that, PI is my fave place to race the VK)
It was amazing. I was shitting myself a little. But by the end of the day I had learnt a few things and had improved. Things they teach go against what your brain is telling you to do to preserve your life :oops:

Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF SV340 R8 Tourer, VK race car, ZX12R
It was amazing. I was shitting myself a little. But by the end of the day I had learnt a few things and had improved. Things they teach go against what your brain is telling you to do to preserve your life :oops:

I sat next to Tim Slade and Tony D'alberto on a number of (VERY) high speed laps around the 'Island. (we were told to limit our speeds to 130max... hahah!)
and then drove while they sat in the pass' seat.

The one thing they impressed on me (which I use to this day) is .... look where you want to go (and where you want to be in a cornering situation) on the track

the attitude/thought from that amazes me now and again as I wonder how I got around that corner .. at THAT speed

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Saw this fully sick Corolla today. Club reg and what looked like to tow point. Made from one of those static straps and a dog chew toy tied to it :oops:
When you pull it the car makes broom broom noises and says “I’m Corolling along”