Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Interior door handle lights

Redline16

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VFII SSV Redline Manual
So I know on the CalaisV and Redline the front door handles have a little blue light in them.
I was wanting to add this to the rear as well (like the Caprice has). Has any one attempted this yet?

KING46Calais V

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VFII Calais V 6.2L Sed
Yes me too.
Would love to hear from anyone that has done it

wobbles123

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SV6 Auto Ute, 2013 VF SV6 Auto Sedan.
So I know on the CalaisV and Redline the front door handles have a little blue light in them.
I was wanting to add this to the rear as well (like the Caprice has). Has any one attempted this yet?
My SV6 2013 no blue lights on the rear door handles, has cd/dvd player and the 3.5mm jack in the centre consul....cheap skates on the later models....notice the ZB on some models have gone back to a 7" screen....8" only available on dearer models.

Last edited:

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
My SV6 2013 has the blue lights on the rear door handles, cd/dvd player and the 3.5mm jack in the centre consul....cheap skates on the later models....notice the ZB on some models have gone back to a 7" screen....8" only available on dearer models.

Lights on the rear handles? Wow my Calais V didn't and that was 2013 build.

M

mwb235

Lights on the rear handles? Wow my Calais V didn't and that was 2013 build.
Strange isn’t it! My 3/2014 Calais V didn’t have them either. Maybe one of the last-minute things Holden in their eternal wisdom decided to delete to save 20 cents.

Perhaps some early cars with the rears fitted slipped thru the cracks before the bean counters cracked the whip.

Redline16

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VFII SSV Redline Manual
CapriceV has them. Maybe its the only model that has the rear ones.