Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Legal wheel spacers?

FPFQ_king

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Calais V
^^ Lesson in self-importance from the guy who tells all about his expensive car collection and uses an extra 10 lines of nothing, literally spaced by adding a full stop after a dozen carriage returns each post.
So your beef is that you, persoanlly are duty-bound to uphold a forum ruling from six years ago, fine, dob away ladies!
Check myself, and improve my attitude.... this is not about pissing against a wall, or feeling righteous about someone’s mods or ideas or financial position either. So that cuts out most of your contributions right there.
Glad you got that off your chest anyway. Oh and of course you behaving like a fool within the rules is fine with me, as is me calling out what I think is poor form.
come un cunce, shoot me, you know ya wanna!
With the door opened I am sure more of the old ladies will comeout for a whine now :)

Last edited:

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
FPFQ or whatever you call yourself. It's hard to add anything to panheads post, but he's dead right. No matter how clever you might think you are, your attitude to other members absolutely stinks. It obviously hasn't improved since your last stint on the forum. You even brag above about how wonderful you think you are with your scorechart compared to others. You are a supercilious, arrogant prick and no asset at all to this forum. The mods got it right when they banned you last time. Full stop.

Last edited:

FPFQ_king

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Calais V
FPFQ or whatever you call yourself. It's hard to add anything to panheads post, but he's dead right. No matter how clever you might think you are, your attitude to other members absolutely stinks. It obviously hasn't improved since your Monster days. You even brag above about how wonderful you think you are with your scorechart compared to others. You are a supercilious prick and no asset at all to this forum. The mods got it right when they banned you last time. Full stop.
That all ya got? Seriously!
I have no beef with you apart from you getting stuck in when a member is down, calling names etc., poor form mate. That is all ya name-calling old Captiva driver!

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Some one is having a tantrum.... and gone! :)

Peace has been restored!

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
you are not special unless the moderators say you are a protected species.

Oh he isn't a protected species, he just thinks he is above the rules. Every time he creates a new account and creeps back in he is evading his ban, which is against our rules.

He might last a day, a week, a month but eventually he is outed and back out the door he goes.

Loved your entire post panhead, very well said!

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Every time he creates a new account and creeps back in he is evading his ban, which is against our rules.

The question is, how do you keep him off..? He's had more reincarnations than Jason from Friday the 13th...

abuch47

Reaction score
Members Ride
LSS3 YOOTE
can you limit his word or character count?

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Deleted

Last edited:

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
8c1.jpg

livewire19

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SS
Oh he isn't a protected species, he just thinks he is above the rules. Every time he creates a new account and creeps back in he is evading his ban, which is against our rules.

He might last a day, a week, a month but eventually he is outed and back out the door he goes!

Not above the law, and neither is Darren Keech for taking my money for years on end and then withholding service according to your ridiculous, discriminatory whim. You may think the forum rules override consumer rights as a disclaimer, I don’t think so, maybe let’s see how the discrimination case plays before a proper court. Not this furphy.
O believe I’ve been called all the names under the sun (just look above) and treated like a criminal, for what?
* Calling out to Grennan on chatbox (private according to rules) to stand-up and stop whining about being pussy whipped. THAT somehow transmited into an editorial decision to ban me for the sticking up for the Commodore on the World’s Best Car thread? That was unfair.
* You coming in half-cocked saying I was being too harsh with my scots friend in thread banter, resulting in a massive member vote and landslide backlash against it being unfair, then all and sundry got stuck in with name calling and all petty grievances were aired before member rights were restored.
* Two years later instead of upholding the forum rules against active bullying, name-calling and active conspiracy to have a member bannned, you respond to a request from the main baiting troll that I be banned for name-calling via PM.
* Six months pass and I receive dozens of member requests to return, I did, and clearly made a positive impact. At least until the pir4te hunt name-calling and pitchforks came out from the usual old biddies.

Clearly it is only me who thinks I am above the member rules, not the others who call
names and conspire to have a member banned. So yeah I will take a step back and seek a legal perspective. Who knows, maybe you are not just above forum rules but also the rule of law?

Let’s go for the record... one hour!