Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Long delays on crash repairs.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I can understand shipping delays on parts from overseas suppliers but why would a rear bumper for a Redline wagon be coming from overseas?

Possibly none in the country and possibly made O/S

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I can understand shipping delays on parts from overseas suppliers but why would a rear bumper for a Redline wagon be coming from overseas?

Coz they don't make SFA in Aus anymore ?

The genuine mats for mine were made in Poland. o_O

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Wasn't that the reason for the Corona being synthesised/released accidently/on purpose maybe/by French designed/Chinese built research laboratories?
Disruptor for business/economic nuisance.
Might make sense if the "accused" regime didn't have the largest proportion of it's market overseas ... I know they claim not to have been particularly affected but that's the same propaganda as the attempt to cover-up the fact that either (a) they're an incompetent bunch of buffoons that can't safely play with their toys without said toys escaping or (b) too obsessed with 3-ways with sniffly bats & coughing pangolins.

Coz they don't make SFA in Aus anymore ?
Costs half as much to make by the CCP where there's no such thing as human rights or fair working conditions or fair pay.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Where are VE bumpers made?

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
This country is so fcuked up and consumers are so shafted that we probably have to import the condoms that businesses screw us with… :p:p:p:mad:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
This country is so fcuked up and consumers are so shafted that we probably have to import the condoms that businesses screw us with… :p:p:p:mad:

And even then, there is a delay in accessing them, so we are screwed twice with no protection.... :p

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Even if the bumper is made in Australia, it needs plastic pellets from overseas.
I think you have hit the nail on the head there.
Every Aus CEO who ever closed down a plant here should be put on a slow boat to china but without enough fuel, along with the pollies who allowed it to happen.