Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Matt's ZB RS-V wagon long term review

MattSAU2XR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Auto 2007
Fuel economy around town improving. Down to 14.3 litres per 10 km manually calculated based on short trips under 10 kms, average speed about 29, and air con most days. I think it will get a little better still - hasn't been driven that hard to my knowledge so probably still a bit tight at 12000 kms.

benny66

Benno
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY14 Calais V ZB MY18 Calais V
In the ZB user guide that comes with the car mention is made of a sunglasses storage spot in the area just above the rear view mirror .I can't seem to get it to open . Does it actually have one or is the user guide wrong?

SteveRSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
In the ZB user guide that comes with the car mention is made of a sunglasses storage spot in the area just above the rear view mirror .I can't seem to get it to open . Does it actually have one or is the user guide wrong?
I think you just push it in(up towards the roof) and it unlatches.
I dont know if it's fitted to all models though.

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
It will not open on a car with a sunroof.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
It will not open on a car with a sunroof.

Really?! that seems a bit poor. You'd think if they can't design a sunglasses holder that works with the sunroof they'd leave it off.

It's like those kitchens where they put handles on the doors that don't open just to fool you

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Really?! that seems a bit poor. You'd think if they can't design a sunglasses holder that works with the sunroof they'd leave it off.

It's like those kitchens where they put handles on the doors that don't open just to fool you
The motor for the sunroof is behind it. I don't think the opening is even cut out. The same as the VE/VF.

benny66

Benno
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY14 Calais V ZB MY18 Calais V
I am trying to find the recommended pressure to put in my tyres. Normally there is a sticker on the drivers door area. Can’t see one. I have the Calais v tourer. Any suggestions? The manual suggests 41 in front and r6 in back. Sound correct?