Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My HSV VZ Senator Barbados blue

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
Thanks fellas.
Have fitted some twin stainless 3" tailpipes to the rear muffler, doesn't change the sound or power but looks better.
Will post some pics when I get around to giving her a good clean.
I have a 30mm whiteline adjustable swaybar to fit as well, just not in the mood to drop the K frame to fit it at the moment.
Coming up for 120K service so might be time to change the coolant, also just had the auto and diff serviced.

wattles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 04
awesome senator mate, everything about it i like nice work ;)

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
Spent the afternoon fitting up some new Nolathane front castor bushes and a Whiteline 300mm adjustable front swaybar.
Castor bushes are fitted to std castor setting and the bar is fitted to the central hole of the 3 to choose from.
According to whiteline info the centre hole is 30mm the closer hole to the D bush reacts like 31mm and the hole further away reacts like 29mm, so all 3 are bigger than the HSV std 28mm swaybar.
Took it for a quick run around some decent bends and it feels much tighter and flatter.
Image0033.jpg

Image0032.jpg

cheers sw

Vince_S

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SV8 Commodore
Have only just had the chance to read through your thread. Very nice Senator and perfect blend of mods. Well done mate!

Blown Rattler

Rattler
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY SII HSV CLUBSPORT
Mate, you have a beautiful car dude!! She's a real credit to you!! Well done! :)

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
Thanks fellas, been away OS for a few weeks now home the car is due for its 120K service and star in windscreen repaired.
After that I will give it a good clean and take some new pics.
btw i have moved the front bar to the stiffest setting and it still feels fine for every day driving on Sydneys bumpy roads.
Currently have a 18mm rear bar but might go for an adjustable one which works out at 17mm or 19mm depending on which one of the 2 holes you use.