Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mylink software update changes

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
Fun aside, it’s brave to advertise the extent of your game and movie piracy on the web, for all to see, considering our data retention laws. Let’s hope a Sony exec or a wannabe Sony lackey isn’t a Holden revhead o_O

You dont need to worry about that stuff, if you are selling it then it is a different story.

Most of the hdds are 8tb but i get them extremely cheap ;) so the main cost is the power 24/7 and the unlimited 100/40 nbn connection.

Fat Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF11 SS
I use VPN now tto access siriusxm radio from the USA. In excess of 300 channels to choise from. Makes Pandora, spotify Iheart look like amatuers

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
I use VPN now tto access siriusxm radio from the USA. In excess of 300 channels to choise from. Makes Pandora, spotify Iheart look like amatuers

are you running it with bluetooth streaming or the mylink app like chevy ss has?

Fat Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF11 SS
Have to bluetooth. No app on mylink for it here (that I know of)

Wagoonsv62

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SV6 Wagon
My 2017 VF Series 2 SV6 has camera alerts but not until it's practically on top of the camera, so stillnot that useful