Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] off the hook with this one??

V

VT Ryda

Well if he says he was doing 150 in a 100 zone I think its quite possible he was 50 kms over the limit.

i was clearly asking trayner, who did not tell me how many k's over he was doing, research before you type mate

V

VT Ryda

And some other things:

1. You come onto a public forum asking (or just skiting) whether or not you "got away" with what you did.
2. We are all just car enthusiasts- not cops. How the hell would we know if you got away with it or not?
3. If you want to know whether you will get a fine in the mail, then go down to you local cop shop, ask to speak to one of the traffic officers, tell them what you told us and ask if he or she thinks you have escaped being snapped by the flash for cash.
4. This is a forum for people wanting to share knowledge or learn about car information, not a legal aid site!!!!

now, why the f**k would i go to the police station and ask if i got off or not? wtf????
and as you can see, i was asking people who have had prior experiences with this, not you, so gtfo
kthnx

V

VT Ryda

1.your a tool
2. why even bother thinking about it carry on with your life
3.your still a tool

1. i believe that you are the tool sir
2.why even bother coming on this thread if you have nothing better to do but troll people
3. your coming off as stupid
.... see, i can come up with stuff too

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
1. i believe that you are the tool sir
2.why even bother coming on this thread if you have nothing better to do but troll people
3. your coming off as stupid
.... see, i can come up with stuff too

Troll responds to troll......

Reaper

VYMAD

SILVERFOX
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY EXECUTIVE S2
50 k's over = instant disqualification
i believe its 40 k's over = instant disqualification

I think, you'll find that it's 30 k's over= instant disqualification. What I meant was 50 over= DEFINITE disqual.
And the police station will have more idea of whether you will have been caught than a bunch of car enthusiasts, most of whom don't condone the type of driving that you obviously do.
Want to skite? Film yourself and post on You-tube.

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
just dont worry about it, it will show up if you got caught. if it doesnt. well then you are 'off the hook'

ps. 150 is slow, have a real go if you're going to go fast.

VYMAD

SILVERFOX
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY EXECUTIVE S2
Oh, and I suggested asking the cops because you seem like the type of dumb tool that would take that advice!