Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Problems with the manual gearboxes in the VE Commodores

yxyx64

Reaction score
Members Ride
Kia turbo + Holden badge, Chev badge in Texas
LOL, do oil first (per makers spec). TAFE do good training courses on what and how. If you are willing to work on a $30,000 car you may just need a little bit of car knowledge - if not then you need a forum how to guide with pictures (that is what how to guides are for). Companies make repair manuals to show where car parts are located.

Last edited:

Johnjoe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Why would I know what they look like? It's not what I do for a living, I'm learning as I go, I don't know what the gearbox filler plug looks like, people call it a bolt, others call it a plug, I'd know how to fill it if I could get to it.

Seriously it's retards like you who scare people away who know nothing about cars and just want to ask a question but can't in fear of getting flamed for it. Grow up man, do you feel bigger now? You obviously know everything about everything and never had to learn. Good job :) you must be an awesome guy. But thank you for the latter part of your post! I'll definately not take that on board now thanks.

yxyx64

Reaction score
Members Ride
Kia turbo + Holden badge, Chev badge in Texas
blah blah ....cool story...I'll definately not take that on board now thanks.

LOL, OK just trying to help you learn in a safe way.

Good luck with your slipping clutch or whatever your problem was....

Last edited: