Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Puddi's '95 180SX SR20DET (~16psi)

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
I have heard that mounting amps to the sub box can shorten the life of them due to vibration from the woofers but I doubt it would be by much.

I have heard this too but I'd think that heat would be the real killer for amps.

does it sound comparable to what I'm running in the VR?

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Chris my nose and hair just vibrates even though I turned the amp down about half for better sound quality and less doof imo one of these was pretty close to the two in yours haha but maybe biased
Heres a better picture but yes I shall find a little black piece of plastic or something and leave the amp on top
IMAG1041_zpse9a97252.jpg

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Looks great

I've had plans of downsizing cars and i think if i did i would be excited to move the sound system over first

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Okay so enough of the sound system for people who get bored easily
Rims are on, sorry about the lack of dish. Looked like a 4x4 so coilovers are now lowered. Before and after pics just here;

Painted muffler and fuel tank black

Rims

Coilovers are as low as they go, still no tucking :( but only just on the verge of scraping stuff so seems like a good height anyways

Picking up bigger fuel pump tomorrow and new rear tyres, 17's spin pretty easy ehe

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I meant to mention to you after the PB Cruise that you need to straighten your rear numberplate but forget and this has just reminded me.

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
I know right, it is shoved in there, end pieces already cut off already tried. Might grab a hammer and just smash it in, or just cbf it and do it when I get custom plates
By the look of the picture the actual things that hold the plate are out of line so yeah, hammer time