Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Pushing my car

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Reminds me of a wanky workplace in my past.
Once you get past the original target you need to set a stretch goal.

My work just makes completely unrealistic targets and then complain that you underperformed!

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
In 2006 my wife wanted to buy a VZ SS and there was no Sting Red manual's and had to be ordered. The used car department had a mint one on the lot with 4100km's, virtually brand new and she bought it.

The salesman told us the car had only been driven to church, yeah sure mate, and he showed us the handbook and rego papers and the previous owner was the Church of Christ! One of the hierarchy ministers had it for a couple of months and traded it in on a HSV GTO Coupe.
Plot twist: The church has a burnout pad round the back.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
My work just makes completely unrealistic targets and then complain that you underperformed!

Maybe if you didn't spend so much time during the day arguing your lefty points on here your productivity might increase.

I do it at work, but my boss is happy with the money I pull in so I can talk **** on my phone as much as I want.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
Maybe if you didn't spend so much time during the day arguing your lefty points on here your productivity might increase.

I do it at work, but my boss is happy with the money I pull in so I can talk **** on my phone as much as I want.

I’m not on here when I’m working so arguing common sense here doesn’t factor into it. It’s mostly the sales reps who cop the brunt of it as they are set unrealistic sales targets (normally double digit growth) and then management use their underperformance as an excuse to reduce bonuses.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Let’s rename the thread “pushing this thread off topic” and bag out someone just because we’ve made the topic about something else.

That is different to bagging out someone for disrespecting their car, of course.

Last edited:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I wouldn't bother Fu, thread was doomed from the beginning.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
....and the OP hasn't been back since they started this top shelf discussion on torturing mum's car engine.
They almost never are. Any thread about “what’s me car worth” or “I flogged the crap out of my car now it’s broken“ or “I want a fart cannon on my V6 and to slam it on its guts with the Ryobi” are nearly always single posters.

Actually tell a lie, “what’s me car worth” always has half a dozen posts with the OP getting offended with people’s opinions on their cars value.