Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Redline brakes

Foggsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS Sedan M6
That's fine, if anyone wants a set with 300 kays on them for brembo front caliper your more than welcome to have them for $75 +postage.

K-Man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
GSL Rallysport are super with their customer service, also if anyone gets the rear 4 pot brembos from the states (or ebay), they have the correct pads to use with the HSV 350mm rear rotors.

I know, I have them on my car right now.

my99wrx7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Sedan
How much are the pads from GSL?

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
K-Man
Can you post a part number or link to the rear pads from GSL Rally sport? I.e. rear Brembo 4 piston with 350mm rotors.

Cheers

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Worth noting that you can either go with smaller diameter std HSV rotor and cut the Brembo pads each time so they sort of fit without overhang, else get the correct 355 mm rotor for the Brembos in the first place. GSL had them made by dba especially in the T3 4000 series. Much neater and suits the purpose of having bigger brakes.

K-Man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
K-Man
Can you post a part number or link to the rear pads from GSL Rally sport? I.e. rear Brembo 4 piston with 350mm rotors.

Cheers

Don't have a part no, but call them and they will know straight away.

Also Have Harrop monster kit FS now if anyone is keen. PM for details, I don't think its on the FS part yet.

Thumpin

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SSV Sportwagon
Update is that I wasn't happy with the pedal feel or the heat handling capabilities so I picked up a set of Hawk HPS (what I have in the rear and what was on the front before) and fitted them with a full fluid flush and I've got the pedal I wanted and the brakes are now very impressive. I'm throwing those Remsa pads in the bin.
Yep, get it right for your needs. I was lucky as the fitted Brembo pads suited my needs. Don't find them dustier than other pads. They do squeak a little when cold but fine when warm.
Bleeding brakes is an art even when your an artist. Get this right and it makes a world of difference.:beer chug:

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Can anyone provide a part number for brake pads to suit the REAR Brembo 4 piston calipers from the Caddie CS-V with 350mm rotors/discs? I want to buy some EBC Red Stuff pads for the rear but the supplier needs a part number form Bendix or similar to match to the EBC part numbers?

The Part numbers for my calipers are AC Delco - 172 2309 (&2308), and GM 890047742 (&7743), but this hasn't helped with the brake pad supplier.

Thanks for any help All.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Front brembo bolts are the same as the rear brembo bolts.

I bought the front Brembo bolts from Holden dealer. They do not fit the rear, far too big. The bolts I bought for $112 from the dealer are GM part number 92139223.

Can anyone tell me which bolts I needed including part number please!!!!!!!!!

stavs347

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm caprice
I bought the front Brembo bolts from Holden dealer. They do not fit the rear, far too big. The bolts I bought for $112 from the dealer are GM part number 92139223.

Can anyone tell me which bolts I needed including part number please!!!!!!!!!

Mate you got the wrong ones, can't remember the part no , they should cost you about $7.60 +gts each x 4 The only thing I could remember is that they are slightly longer than the originals . I'll try and find the receipts .