Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

brembo bolts

br77

Reaction score
Members Ride
na
Hello guys,
I am wondering of anyone have some source to get a set of front and rear Brembo Mounting bolts?
The dealer want 30 each, which give it a ridiculous total of 240 for 8 bolts.
Thanks guys

Foggsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS Sedan M6
Yup, their being bullish on them now that's for sure. If you don't want to pay that and not use TTY bolts from holden you can source metric grade 10.9 bolts outside holden and they have the benefit of being re-usable. Just remember to put some locktight on them.

Rears VE or VF brembo caliper are M12 x 1.75 x 45mm from memory.
Fronts VE brembo caliper are the same as rears.
Fronts VF brembo caliper are from memory M14 x 2.0 x 57-58mm or thereabouts from memory.

Suggest you do some googling to confirm above as I haven't looked them up for a while. Should be able to be had from a decent bolt supplier for about $8 each.

cashie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V
Hello guys,
I am wondering of anyone have some source to get a set of front and rear Brembo Mounting bolts?
The dealer want 30 each, which give it a ridiculous total of 240 for 8 bolts.
Thanks guys
Yep, I paid $26 each for them. Not cheap but I considered them a safety critical item.

br77

Reaction score
Members Ride
na
thanks guys, I am considering to use my local bolts shop, but you can barely find 56.5mm, most of them are 40, 45, 50 and 60. another way to earn money from us I guess

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
What is the part # for the rears your pricing at Holden. Initially they tried to sell me HSV bolts which were around $30. But I just bought the correct Holden ones (were the same as the Redline fronts from memory). Cost bugger all. Granted it was three years ago, but that's a huge increase!

Last edited:

cashie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V
What is the part # for the rears your pricing at Holden. Initially they tried to sell me HSV bolts which were around $30. But I just bought the correct Holden ones (were the same as the Redline fronts from memory). Cost bugger all. Granted it was three years ago, but that's a huge increase!
Yep, they have gone up heaps in the last couple of years.

br77

Reaction score
Members Ride
na
Yep, they have gone up heaps in the last couple of years.
just checked the us gm parts site, cost around 4 dollars each, but won't ship to Oz. Haha

br77

Reaction score
Members Ride
na
cuda, front part number 92139223, rear 92139080