Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lowering VF SV6 With 20s

cp993

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF SV6 Series ll
Ok this has probably been asked a billion times but is it possible to lower the SV6 slightly without having to worry about scraping and bottoming out? Im currently running 20s

13VF17 WAGON

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SV6 WAGON
Ok this has probably been asked a billion times but is it possible to lower the SV6 slightly without having to worry about scraping and bottoming out? Im currently running 20s
Yep, i lowered mine with pedders springs, you may get some scraping at front end if not careful, just need to consider kerbs when parking, added armourguard on mine

cp993

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF SV6 Series ll
Yep, i lowered mine with pedders springs, you may get some scraping at front end if not careful, just need to consider kerbs when parking, added armourguard on mine
Nice how much did that set you back? And can i see pics?

saroadie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SV6 Storm
Yes easy to live with a lowered car if you don't go too low. You of course need to be aware parking front in, on entry and exit ramps. I've not had any issues but do take care in above situations.
IMG_20161006_135029_277.jpg

13VF17 WAGON

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SV6 WAGON
cheers...SportsRyder springs Low only. Not aggressive and maintains rest of oem suspension