Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 1967 Chevrolet Impala (Supernatural exact)

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
img7250u.jpg

Maaaaan, that looks amazing. The levels of jealous I am experiencing are indescribable.

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUAAAAAARKKKKKK that video is better than sex! that sounds unreal.. Makes me wanna get my ol' kingswood going and go through the adelaide hills tunnels.... gah.
Love it man. ;D

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Maaaaan, that looks amazing. The levels of jealous I am experiencing are indescribable.

thanks mate, appreciate it :)

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUAAAAAARKKKKKK that video is better than sex! that sounds unreal.. Makes me wanna get my ol' kingswood going and go through the adelaide hills tunnels.... gah.
Love it man. ;D

hahah if you need any inspiration mate, let me know and i'll be more than happy to get some more pics and videos to inspire you

and thanks, it has got that beautiful old school sound to it, always made me laugh how people would change lanes just to let me boot it passed them, especially on a car cruise once, all the hsv's and ss' stopped as soon as the chev hit the tunnel and opened up

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
and just half of my goodies arrived today, well pleased with SummitRacing and DHL for the speed that it got here

img7368e.jpg

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
Looks the goods mate, love the black. Would have gone chrome myself, but it's gonna be awesome either way - plus, your car lol.

Question though, was she built in Australia as a RHD?

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Looks the goods mate, love the black. Would have gone chrome myself, but it's gonna be awesome either way - plus, your car lol.

Question though, was she built in Australia as a RHD?

thanks mate, yeah i was looking at chrome, but at the moment can't be arsed, with the engine being interim till i go to a blown big block which will be all chrome, would rather keep this nice and simple and easy to keep clean haha

and yeah was originally manufactured in an adelaide plant, so she was built here as a RHD

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
thanks mate, yeah i was looking at chrome, but at the moment can't be arsed, with the engine being interim till i go to a blown big block which will be all chrome, would rather keep this nice and simple and easy to keep clean haha

and yeah was originally manufactured in an adelaide plant, so she was built here as a RHD

Clean look is all good mate, as I said, looks great in both. Your car has enough chrome on it's own anyway.

So what you're saying, is it's just another Holden with a Chev badge on it :p It's great that it's original RHD mate, you ever sell this thing and I will first swear at you and then second I'll buy it!

amos_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Clean look is all good mate, as I said, looks great in both. Your car has enough chrome on it's own anyway.

So what you're saying, is it's just another Holden with a Chev badge on it :p It's great that it's original RHD mate, you ever sell this thing and I will first swear at you and then second I'll buy it!

yeah :) gotta love the chrome though

hahah ohhh! wouldn't go that far, back in the good old days when they made chevs in holden plants, not sure on the number that was built but it was a small number, and learned a cool fact that it was either government or funeral car, most likely funeral cause of the low original K's as only government and funeral cars were made in the black with that colour interior

no plans to ever sell it, will keep upgrading and replaceing/repairing everything, want to hand it to my kids one day would be nice

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
Good thing to hand down John, I'm sure Dean will treasure it :p

It's a crazy good pick up, I'd love to own one like this or similar one day. I don't have the knowledge to rebuild one unfortunately, I mean I intend to learn, but something like Ari's 66 - I'd be stuffed. For starters I've never touched a carby lol.

Speaking of your interior, any progress on that?