Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Replacement tyres

Why?

Reaction score
Members Ride
Harrop enhanced VF Redline Manual
For a good track day tyre try Hankook RS3. They have the sizes you need. The boys use them on 500+ rwkw falcons So as long as you have less than that should be sweet.

Only 269rwkW but its braking and cornering which really give them a workout.

Have been looking for another set of black redline rims on ebay at the right price to put them on.

Tenpinrob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
I was looking at replacing the rubber on my Redline rims or getting another set of rims and putting these on them.

Yokohama Tyres | Car Tyres from Yokohama: ADVAN Neova AD08 Tyre Prices, Sizes & Reviews

Have tried looking into most quality manufacturers but not many have a Motorsport tyre in 275 35 19, wondering if anyone had tried them and what they thought?

I had these tyres on a 350z. On track days when they are hot they feel sticky. Fantastic grip but noisy would not use them as a daily driver tyre. I ended up getting another set of rims and keeping them for track days. As others have said they wear out fast. Previously I have had excellent service out of Michelin Pilot Super Sport

Why?

Reaction score
Members Ride
Harrop enhanced VF Redline Manual
I had these tyres on a 350z. On track days when they are hot they feel sticky. Fantastic grip but noisy would not use them as a daily driver tyre. I ended up getting another set of rims and keeping them for track days. As others have said they wear out fast. Previously I have had excellent service out of Michelin Pilot Super Sport

That's what I wanted to hear, you want noisy track tyres you haven't heard anything till you have driven on Bridgestone RE55's . My goal is to get another set of rims if possible just for track days but I will also use the tyres for transiting to and from the track.

Tenpinrob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
That's what I wanted to hear, you want noisy track tyres you haven't heard anything till you have driven on Bridgestone RE55's . My goal is to get another set of rims if possible just for track days but I will also use the tyres for transiting to and from the track.

Exactly how I used them.