Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rough price on vz ss

NathanCJohno

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz ss
Hey all I’m selling a manual vz ss with 212xxx on , cars in great condition for the age I’ve put it on for 25k ONO I’m obviously not after 25k just a starting point to go lower I suppose, over time I’ve reduced it to 20k for the car I’ve been offered 18k for it from someone wanting to know if that’s a good price for it because I’m having trouble finding out what they actually sell for I see them for sale on car sales around the same kms for around 20-30k but I know they are just asking prices and not what they actually sell for, I think 18k is fair for both buyer and seller. So please let me know everyone’s thoughts on the sake before I say yes or no. Thank you

blackvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS, VE SS ute, VZ SS crewman, VYSS, VX SS, VTSS
Hey all I’m selling a manual vz ss with 212xxx on , cars in great condition for the age I’ve put it on for 25k ONO I’m obviously not after 25k just a starting point to go lower I suppose, over time I’ve reduced it to 20k for the car I’ve been offered 18k for it from someone wanting to know if that’s a good price for it because I’m having trouble finding out what they actually sell for I see them for sale on car sales around the same kms for around 20-30k but I know they are just asking prices and not what they actually sell for, I think 18k is fair for both buyer and seller. So please let me know everyone’s thoughts on the sake before I say yes or no. Thank you
depends on condition etc but as manual VZ SS should be 15k+

people seem to go for the climate control and leather ones more to.

NathanCJohno

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz ss
depends on condition etc but as manual VZ SS should be 15k+

people seem to go for the climate control and leather ones more to.
No worries thank you, condition is good for the age I’ve looked after the car very well since I’ve had it, thanks for the more comfirmation on this thank you

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
It would need to be something special to get $25k. Unlikely to even gain interest at that price. Could try $20k as a starting point and see if you get any offers.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Bit weird....You've dropped to $20K and someone offered you $18K and that someone wanting to know if that is a good price.

Please explain...

blackvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS, VE SS ute, VZ SS crewman, VYSS, VX SS, VTSS
It would need to be something special to get $25k. Unlikely to even gain interest at that price. Could try $20k as a starting point and see if you get any offers.
rare 06 6l VZ ss manual with climate and leather with good kms would pull 25k.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
rare 06 6l VZ ss manual with climate and leather with good kms would pull 25k.
Yep and that would be considered something special. Your average VZ SS will not be considered worthy of $25k.

NathanCJohno

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz ss
Bit weird....You've dropped to $20K and someone offered you $18K and that someone wanting to know if that is a good price.

Please explain...
I want to know if it’s a good price because I don’t want to rip myself off either

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I want to know if it’s a good price because I don’t want to rip myself off either

I think $18k is a decent price, for you, for what you have. What people advertise cars for and what they sell for a worlds apart. I keep an eye on ads for SS Commodores and anything overpriced is still up for sale six months later, one bus was listed for a year before I stopped watching it knowing it was never going to sell at the asking price.