Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

!!!!stuck!!!!

jaron88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1
Hi, well i own a 1998 VT S1, i have been having trouble starting my car, it cranks but wont start??
Ive replaced my CAS, and a whole new DFI module pack coils+ plate, new leads,new spark plugs. Fuel pump has been tested and is fine altnator os fine also and the starter motor is fine also. Ive just got it back from a mechanic from Holden, and he said it might the wiring from the CAS??, is this hard to fix your self because the mechanic said he cant fix it, where do i go about getting this fixed???? :hmmm:

TheIceman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Ex-cop
you need to diagnose this further. get your multimeter and manual out and start probing things around the ECU

jaron88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1
Yeah fuses are good so there not blown, fault codes 46 come up, witch i have replaced the CAS??, ill try the rest and let ya's know how i go.

jaron88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1
Great News 4 me........ Mechanic just rang and he said all it was, was a $11 fuse, you know the black cubed ones where you cant tell if there blown...well yer all good. it was the EFI relay