Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[ULIEKTHIS] - iChris' LS1 Statesman

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Needs full car pic. So shiny and reflective in that picture looks good

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
haha I'll get one tomorrow. I love having the blacked out windows, I can now pick my nose at the lights without people in the cars next to me noticing.

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
I decided that I want a set of caprice V wheels. does anyone know if they can be modded to fit WK (legally?) I'm pretty sure the studs could be a little different.

wm%20capricesv.jpg

or even a set of WM caprice wheels, but I prefer the caprice v's as they have a few curves and the caprice mags have all straight lines.

wm%20caprice.jpg

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Sure can man , Just needs the centre bored out and the tyres changed to the right size for the wk and they will fit fine

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
awesome, I'll have to start looking for a set. thanks for the info.

went for a cruise out to York today, she just glided down the highway, got pretty decent economy too.

null_zps6f034927.jpg

still loving the tint too, makes the car look sexy as.

null_zpsff0a7a96.jpg

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
"midnight express" tint on the driver's and passenger's windows and "octane" on the rest. this combination is the darkest you can go without getting a sticker.

I can't tell you the percentage I'm afraid but the octane tint is supposed to be the darkest we can get in WA. it's so dark that it's illegal to put on the front 2 windows so I had to opt for something a little lighter but it's not that noticeable. I can still see out the windows at night though.

Brad87_VZCAL8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais 5.7
On my '03 VY Berlina, I got 5% on the back window, two rear doors and 35% on the two front doors. Car is black as well, so it goes very nicely. You cannot see in from the outside AT ALL. Looking out though, it's very relaxing on the eyes even on a sunny day. I'm in Victoria. Haven't been pulled over in a long time and I've never had a car inspection for illegal mods.